Goettingen, Germany, December 13, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- For the economical production of recombinant proteins, the existence of stable expression systems is a necessity. At present, about 60% of the commercially available enzymes are produced by Bacillus species. MoBiTec GmbH, Germany, already offers broadly appreciated non-E. coli gene expression systems for Lactococcus lactis, Bacillus megaterium and Bacillus subtilis.
In order to address the demand of research and industry for highly efficient gene product secretion, a new Multiplex Secretion Gene Expression System for Bacillus Subtilis is introduced.
This new Bacillus subtilis Multiplex Secretion Expression System allows rapid development of a library of B. subtilis clones, each bearing a plasmid construct in which the ORF for the protein of interest is fused with sequences for 173 unique signal peptides. This enables customers to perform a downstream assay to identify and select clones which secrete the highest amount of functional protein into the culture media, and quickly identify the signal peptide that results in efficient expression of the desired secreted protein.
· Includes pBE-S DNA, an E. coli/B. subtilis shuttle vector with B. subtilis-derived subtilisin (aprE) promoter, secretory signal peptide (aprE SP), Multiple Cloning Site, and 3' (C-terminal) His-tag sequence
· Supplied with SP DNA Mixture, a library of DNA sequences encoding 173 unique secretory signal peptides that can be inserted upstream of your target gene
· Fully compatible with Fuse-In Cloning Kit (PBS104) to allow rapid and easy construct generation
· Includes B. subtilis strain RIK1285
· Premium Competent E. coli HST08 cells for cloning available as well (PBS105)
For more information including manuals visit our website: