Noida, India, December 15, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- iLearnwords was designed to help children enjoy learning along with charging brain of the parents too. Many apps can act as a virtual babysitter, but few contain as much solid information on varied, but important topics, critical for understanding the world around them.
Instead of rote memorization, children are given the opportunity to explore for themselves. They can choose a subject, read a little (or a lot), favorite it for later reference, and then move on to other subjects. The colorful and friendly graphics, educational gameplay, and subtle animations make learning entertaining and effortless.
The features which make iLearnwords to stand out in the race of thousands of apps meant for kids are-
* Learning appended with quizzes
* Interactive puzzles increase vocabulary of your child
* Amazing sound effects
* Most loving categories can be easily added to favourites
* Question and answer format
* Engaging multiple choice quizzes
* Interesting facts are included in all categories
* In-depth knowledge has been supported by beautiful images
* User friendly as easy to access
* New versions can be easily downloaded from backend serves
The main sections of the app are:
1) Learn - Let your young reader discover critical information on her own with hundreds of articles on a wide range of subjects.
2) Fixate - Once introduced and even understood, knowledge may not stick without review. Using beautiful illustrations and encouraging sounds, this quiz section will help keep the knowledge in your child's head.
The following categories are extensively covered in this app:
* Fruits and Vegetables
It has not been only designed for children but will be useful for parents too. It has wide collection of information embedded under each category and an attractive user interface and enhanced graphics that your child will love.