Bucharest, Romania, July 25, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- The program is designed to help partners to deploy multi-vendor solutions.
It allows participants to certify that their products are interoperable with Topex products. The program also informs the customers that Topex products are interoperable with the telecommunication services or partners’ software/ equipment. The partners will have a dedicated area on Topex website.
The benefits of the programs are the followings:
• Topex will sustain marketing efforts for partner promotion, engaging his name in Topex marketing initiatives
• Topex assigns a Business Development Manager to respond to the marketing initiatives coming from a partner
• Partner will have 3 months free technical support, online access for new firmware and documentation
• Topex will provide partners with training adapted to their particular needs
• Topex lists TIP partners in the marketing and technical materials and on its web site
• Partner will have access to integration notes, software updates and technical bulletins
“An important part of Interoperability Program success lies in the direct cooperation with vendors we can work today to ensure that Topex product has the functionality required by telecom market,” says Constantin Dumitrescu, Marketing Director, Topex, SA.
Topex is among the most innovative, fast growing European manufacturers of telecommunication equipment, providing a wide range of telecommunication applications. The company has over 16 years of experience in research, development and manufacture of both civil and military telecommunication devices.
Topex's leveraged expertise includes: Next Generation Network solutions Softswitch, Media Gateways for TDM, VoIP, GSM and CDMA (2G,3G), Signaling Gateways (SS7, ISDN, R2, SIP, H323), Broadband Wi-Fi Mobile Routers, Fixed-Mobile Terminals (2G, 3G) and ATC Voice Communication Systems.