Hanoi, Vietnam, December 28, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- Luxury Travel Ltd (www.luxurytravelvietnam.com) to showcase its expertise and teach Luxury Tour Operators and Travel Partners ATF Laos (atflaos.com) 2013 in VTE Laos from 21 to 25 Jan 2013. Stand G11.
Each year, the hosting of ATF is rotated among the member countries. ATF 2013 marks the 32nd anniversary of this event since its inauguration in Malaysia in 1981. Lao PDR will host ATF for the second time come 2013. The country and its host city Vientiane is all geared up to welcome over 1,600 delegates which includes some 150 ASEAN tourism ministers and officials, 800 ASEAN exhibitors, 400 international buyers, 150 international and local media as well as 100 tourism trade visitors.
The representatives of Luxury Travel Ltd from the USA, Laos Office and Hanoi offices will participate in the ATF 2013 as exhibitor and buyer. The aim is to promote the Vietnamese high end tourism product in the leisure luxury segment, which is addressed to people who want to live a unique experience, with personalized service, privacy, tranquility and simplicity. Different destinations combining history, culture and cuisine or an exotic destination with an excellent service and unique experience.
“Head quarter is based in Vietnam, with our management offices in Laos, ASEAN Tourism Forum 2013 is a chance for us to establish our business relationship with all of you who look for a reliable full travel service agency and a luxury tour operator,” said Pham Ha Founder and CEO of Luxury Travel Ltd.
Benefits of the face to face meeting at the ATF show, according to the company include:
· Meet and talk with a multi-languages team: Vietnamse, Laos, French, German, English
· Updating fresh Indochina tourism products
· Understanding what luxury and luxury travel really means to you
· Discussion about fam trips to Vietnam/Laos/Cambodia/Myanmar
· Seeing for yourself before you sell your real experience to customers
· What niche travel products are available for luxury travelers
· How to sell luxury travel products to the mass, class and everyone in between
· How to increase your sales volumes and maximize profits for luxury tour operators, travel agencies with worry free to work with local experts
· How Luxury Travel Ltd’s brochure and luxury travel guide book help travel professionals reach their peak sales performance
· How local luxury travel advisor team works and collaborates with the travel experts effectively around the clock for the benefits of their customers
· How to exceed customer’s expectations and become lifetime customers for the travel company
· Get a confidential tariff book for 2013-2014 with 3 French, Engish and German
All local tour operators are the same? If the tour operators you are looking for are an award winning luxury tour operator to Vietnam/Indochina destinations. Luxury Travel Ltd is promoting five countries in one destination. For further business discussion with Luxury Travel representatives, book an appointment in advance at ATF13@luxurytravelvietnam.com, check website at www.luxurytravelvietnam.com or drop by Lux’s stand G11.
Vietnam’s first luxury tour operator/DMC (www.luxurytravelvietnam.com) is based in Hanoi, with offices throughout Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Thailand. Luxury Travel is exceptional at designing tailor-made tours and providing unique travel experiences. Opened in 2004, the Luxury Travel Company Limited has its own offices, luxury vehicles, luxury travel advisors, and representative offices in California, London, Berlin, Paris, and Sydney. The company’s depth of experience and large infrastructure enable it to create unique itineraries with the operational confidence to fulfill client expectations. Luxury Travel Ltd. has won numerous travel awards for excellent performance including the most recent “The Years’ Best” of the Guide Awards in 2012. www.facebook.com/luxurytravelcompany