Jersey City, NJ, December 30, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- MetaOption, LLC has released a brand new and exciting gaming app – Meltdown. It is exclusively designed for iPads and can be downloaded from the iTunes. It is an addictive game that keeps the gamer stick to it. It is a skill-based game that keeps on challenging the player for more concentration and speed.
In this game, the player needs to save a nuclear power station by stabilizing the overheating nuclear reactor which Joe, a new intern scientist, forgets to switch off before leaving for lunch. Player needs to place stabilizers to cool down the unstable molecules that are heating the reactor and could result in a meltdown.
Key Entertaining Features of the application :
- More than 25 nuclear chambers to conquer.
- Tilt device to trap the unstable molecules with stabilizers.
- Difficulty level increases in advanced chambers
- Maximum points offered for saving more lives in less time
- A complete entertainment for all
Vital Information :
- iTunes Link – https://itunes.apple.com/th/app/melt-down/id586903266?mt=8
- Price – Absolutely Free
- Category – Games
- Recommended Age: 4+ Years
- Released – December 18, 2012
- Version - 1.0
- Size - 19.3 MB
- Language - English
- Seller – MetaOption, LLC
- Requirements -
-- Compatible with iPad
-- Requires iOS 4.3 or later
Game Development at MetaOption, LLC :
The Game Development Segment of MetaOption, LLC comprises of versatile and innovative game developers who have proved their mettle time and again. They have developed functional, engaging and enthralling games that have become an addiction for the gamers. Whether a game is based on cards or sports cars, developers at MetaOption LLC are skilled in adding a tinge of challenge, which keeps the gamers hooked on to the game.