Albany, NY, December 30, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- Global Markets Directs, 'Addiction - Pipeline Review, H2 2012', provides an overview of the indications therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Addiction, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Addiction. Addiction - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Directs proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Directs team.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Addiction.
- A review of the Addiction products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Addiction pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Addiction.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Addiction pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
To Buy A Copy Of This Report Kindly Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/156146
For All Latest Reports Kindly Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/latest
For More Information Kindly Contact:
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
sales at marketResearchReports.biz