Norwalk, CT, January 06, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- TFI Envision, Inc. marked 2012 by celebrating 37 years in business. Each year has presented new challenges and opened new doors. Their core specialities - Branding, Packaging, Promotion, Digital and Corporate Communication - has enabled them to bring customized solutions to every project, built upon their diverse specialties.
This year, they received 51 awards for design excellence including:
• Advertising Club of Connecticut 2012 Awards
• Advertising Club of Westchester 2012 Annual "Big W" Award
• American Graphic Design Awards 2012
• Automotive Communications Awards 2012
• Brand Packaging Awards 2012
• Bright Books
• Creativity 42 Print & Packaging Competition Book
• Graphis Logo Design 8
The awards were received for their work with a variety of clients, including:
• Angel Flight NE
• Daymon Design
• Energizer Personal Care, for Playtex®
• Focus Products Group, LLC, for Amco Houseworks and Hookless®
• Guiding Eyes for the Blind
• Inspirica - from homeless to home
• Keystone House, Inc.
• Lockwood Mathews Mansion Museum
• Scene Partner
• Scientivity, LLC
• Standard Motor Products, Inc.
• The Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk
• The Sun Products Corporation
• The Wine Traveler
• TrashCo, Inc.
• Unilever, for brands including Vaseline®, Axe®, Dove®, Lever 2000®
The award winning work was for the following categories:
• annual report
• brand development
• logo applications including stationery
• marketing kit
• multi-channel campaign
• point of purchase/displays
• public service advertisement
TFI Envision, Inc. extends a huge thank you to all of their clients for the wonderful projects they have had the pleasure to work on this year.
Since 1975, TFI Envision, Inc. of Norwalk, CT, has specialized in developing strategic design and marketing solutions for branding, packaging, promotion, digital and corporate communications; helping organizations achieve their marketing and communication goals with compelling, consistent messaging that is on brand and on target.