London, United Kingdom, January 16, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- F1000Research (http://f1000research.com/) is F1000's new open access publishing program that offers immediate publication followed by a thorough and completely open peer review process, executed after publication. Following recent approval by the National Library of Medicine (NLM)'s Selections group, all articles that pass this peer review process will now be listed in PubMed and deposited within PubMed Central.
F1000Research's acceptance by the NLM Selections group follows agreements confirmed with Elsevier in 2012 for the indexing of F1000Research articles in Scopus and Embase.
To find out more about F1000Research, please contact Eleanor Howell on +44 (0)20 7631 9129 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, visit http://f1000research.com/.
F1000Research is a new Open Science publishing program for life scientists. Open Science publishing in F1000Research guarantees:
1. No delay: Research findings, analyses of scientific developments, opinions, comments and all other article types are published without delay.
2. Inclusion of all data: Reports of findings of new research are always accompanied by the complete datasets on which they are based, provided in a form permitting both confirmation and reuse of the data by other researchers.
3. No restriction of access: All research findings are published without any restriction of access - full Open Access.
4. Post-publication peer review: Thorough and innovative refereeing of all research articles is carried out rapidly and efficiently following immediate publication.
5. Open refereeing: All refereeing and commentary is open and transparent, published with the names and affiliations of the referees.
F1000Research accepts all scientifically sound articles. In addition to traditional articles, F1000Research accepts articles ranging from single findings, datasets, short articles, case reports, protocols, replications, and null or negative results to opinion pieces and reviews.
More information can be found in our online information pack: http://f1000.com/resources/F1000Research_Online_Information_Pack.pdf.