Luzern, Switzerland, January 18, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Elerium HTML to PDF .NET is a professional component that can be used in any type of .NET (C#, VB.NET) projects, either ASP.NET web sites or WinForms application. The component is able to convert HTML to PDF as a file or as a stream. Elerium HTML to PDF .NET offers full support for tables, styles, graphs, images, hyperlinks, fonts etc.
The component is based on .NET Framework and compatible with .NET 2.0 and higher. Elerium HTML to PDF .NET component is absolutely independent and does not require any additional components or libraries. The installation package contains C# and VB.NET samples for quick start. Developers can easily add the component to their projects and start to convert HTML to PDF.
Elerium HTML to PDF .NET key features
- Direction of conversion:
- HTML / HTMLX to PDF
- ASP / ASPX to PDF
- URL to PDF
- TXT to PDF
- HTML file can include formatting CSS styles that will be correctly converted to PDF.
- PDF compression to reduce PDF document sizes.
- Converts a Web Site URL and HTML to PDF.
- Methods allow to convert:
from: - File to: File
- Url Stream
- Stream Byte array
- String String
- Developed in 100% managed C# code and tested in ASP.NET web applications.
- Makes the best use of invalid or bad formed HTML file.
- Does not require installed Microsoft Office ® or Adobe Acrobat ®.
- Supports .NET 2.0 and higher.
About Elerium Software
Elerium Software develops professional solutions for use in .NET projects (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET) that aimed to read/write/convert different office/web documents and formats.
Our components are based on unique design and fast algorithms that allow to be independent from the third-party applications and libraries.
We work closely with our customers that help us to continually improve our products, making them more flexible and satisfying any user requirements.
The individual approach to each client and reasonable prices make our products one of the best on the market.
For more information about the component please visit the product page:
If you have any questions or concerns about component, let us know: