Vienna, Austria, January 19, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Interested persons can mark a date for the webinar:
• Thursday, Feb 14, 2013, 4pm GMT (11am EST)
• Friday, Mar 15, 2013, 3pm GMT (11am EDT)
The webinar is directed toward all clinical trial professionals who work on the development of CNS-active drugs and plan a new early or late phase clinical trial. Electroencephalography (EEG), including Event-Related Potentials (ERP), can be an objective endpoint of choice in many cases – this webinar will make clear why, when and with what benefit.
• Main EEG paradigms and endpoints
• Brain disorders and drug action as seen in the EEG
• The key-lock principle
• PD/PK modeling with EEG
• EEG topographies
• How The Siesta Group can support clinical trial EEG
Every participant will be entitled to receive a free feasibility and cost analysis about including EEG in a mock or real sample trial. Including EEG can be much more cost-effective than expected.
Interested persons can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for securing their webinar date and/or their personal analysis.