Cambridge, United Kingdom, January 23, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Cordic the leading software supplier of data despatch solutions to taxi and private hire fleets has today announced the release of their new reporting software Web Reporter.
The software uses data collected by cPAQ, Cordic’s market-leading data despatch system. Cordic Web Reporter enables customers to efficiently and effectively manage their vehicle fleet by reducing dead mileage, increase vehicle capacity utilisation and improve on customer response times and service delivery.
Cordic customers are able to purchase the software immediately, gaining access to over 60 powerful reports. The data can be viewed on-screen or exported for analysis helping the business owner to shape their business using this solution.
- Easy to use - the reports are self explanatory and straight-forward to use
- Accessible - hosted on the customers site, the reports can be accessed via a web browser, no additional software is required to be installed
- Secure - accessible to authorised users only
- Powerful - the data is also displayed in a graphical format for ease of analysis
- Increase Productivity - shorter analysis time allows staff to focus their time and effort on other value-added activities
- Forecast - plan more accurately for the future to target growth areas where early trends in bookings are being seen
Danielle Kinsella, Marketing Manager at Cordic comments:
“We’ve been very excited about launching this product because of the benefits to customers, it will help transform the way in which some businesses operate, making them more efficient and effective; for 2013 it’s about working smarter, not harder and Cordic makes this possible.
“We’re expecting to see further growth of our customer base this year as we’re attracting more fleets away from their old data despatch providers, last year over 100 new customers switched to Cordic because of the technology we offer and our continued investment in software development.”