Los Angeles, CA, January 23, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Forte- The Collective, a Downtown Los Angeles-based marketing/ advertising/PR agency, has announced today its renewed client service offering for media planning and media buying. Their efforts are intended to broaden the client-agency relationship by handling difficult media buys that prove to be time-consuming, confusing and most of all expensive for their clients.
According to Rainier de Ocampo, with Forte- The Collective, over the course of the agency’s first three years in business, they have worked with numerous clients in the strategic and creative developments of online and offline ad campaigns.
“Our media specialists spend hours of strategic planning and creative development on client ad campaigns,” said de Ocampo. “At the point of handing over the creative assets, we’ve come to find that many of them were not proficient in media planning or buying. In many cases our clients were not only being overcharged and confused about what they were buying, they were not realizing optimal ad placements in their print, radio, outdoor, TV, online, email and direct mail campaigns. This is a big problem and we owe it to our clients to help.”
Forte- The Collective’s full range, 360-degree client media planning and buying support include:
1. Media Research & Planning: in-depth research of target audiences and appropriate media opportunities/outlets available in a targeted region
2. Media Buying and Rate Negotiation: extensive negotiations with media companies in pursuing the most optimal schedule available; includes negotiating best rates, placement, co-op dollars, promotions and value-added opportunities.
3. Campaign Optimization: paramount to the success of an advertising campaign is ongoing optimization and monitoring of online and offline media plans.
4. Creative Design: development of all creative assets needed for a client’s ad campaign ranging from print ads, radio/TV spots, internet ads, email campaigns, direct mail, billboard/outdoor media, etc.
5. Fulfillment Services: implementation and management of direct mail or newspaper/magazine inserts including printing, lettershop services, postal regulations, etc.
6. Client Contact: No more unwanted calls, emails or invoices from media contacts. As your media buying agency, Forte- The Collective will be the primary point-of-contact.
7. Tracking and Reporting: Post evaluation and analysis is a must. They will track, analyze and provide updates clients’ ad campaigns with easy-to-understand performance reports.
For 2013, Forte- The Collective is thrilled to highlight media planning and buying as an offering for local and regional clients in Southern California. The agency’s team of media specialists have years of experience in successfully creating and managing advertising campaigns, online and offline, for top brands and companies.
For more information about how Forte- The Collective can help your company with media planning and buying, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 213.973.9725.
About Forte- The Collective
Forte- The Collective is a marketing and advertising agency that offers traditional and new media marketing for minority and/or female-owned businesses. Based in Los Angeles, we deliver progressive creative and strategic marketing to meet the contemporary needs and expectations of our valued clients.
Our competitive edge goes beyond the walls of marketing by building brands and maintaining enduring client relationships and partnerships, something we take great pride in and deliver to our clients above anything else. At Forte- The Collective, our most impactful work and areas of expertise have helped many client industries in: manufacturing, professional services, education, food/beverage, entertainment, sports and non-profit. For more information, visit www.ForteTheCollective.com or call 213.973.9725.