Denver, CO, January 23, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for January were:
* Before the Poisoned Apple by L.S.Dubbleyew
* Blizzard of 77, by Stephen L. Wood
* Deconverted by Seth Andrews
* The 89TH Temple by Charlie Canning
* Going Green Using Diatomaceous Earth How-To Tips by Tui Rose RN
* Grew Up in the Deep South and Saved by Many Angels by Master Sergeant Clayton Arline
* Kim's Confessions by Wilson Awasu
* Live to Tell Your Story by Dave La Rue
* Stories of the Rich and Famous by David M. Tavernier
* Taking The Fall by Summer Miller
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore for discounts ranging from 10%-55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. www.outskirtspress.com.