San Diego, CA, January 31, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- How can traffic be boosted to your Accommodation website?
Airport-Car-Rent.com provides discounted car rental rates at over 1400 airports worldwide. Each of those Airports has an information page. There will only be one accommodation provider for each airport and language. Airports are allocated on a “first come first served” basis and are exclusive for a period of 12 months. Details for the exclusive accommodation partner will be added to a section on that page. Example available on the Airport-Car-Rent.com website accommodation page.
1. Not just a link. Include graphics, text and links to your site in the "Do you need Accommodation?" section
2. Only one Accommodation provider per Airport and page language
3. Size of business does not matter
4. It is free of charge
5. Airport-Car-Rent will use Twitter to "tweet" an announcement of the inclusion on their site for each selected airport and language combination
6. Both companies will "Like" each others website using Facebook
7. No commission is required for any bookings or reservations
8. The accommodation business will include a similar section about Airport-Car-Rent.com on their website.
The aim is that this is the start of a successful relationship and both companies will work together using social networks and online media to boost traffic to both companies websites.
This offer is only available to those with a Twitter and Facebook account or an equivalent. The accommodation provider must be able to update their website rapidly.
The same hotel, vacation rental provider, Motel, Resort or similar can list on multiple airports provided they are geographically close, but the content included must vary.
To apply and for further information visit the accommodation page at Airport-Car-Rent.com