Boca Raton, FL, February 06, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Aura (www.auraportal.com), a global provider of Business Process Management (BPM) software, has announced that the AuraPortal.(*) solution has been implemented by more than 20 financial institutions to automate their operational and administrative processes.
(*).AuraPortal has recently been distinguished by the independent market analysis firm Ovum in its Decision Matrix 2011 report as the most advanced BPM in the market.
Since the beginning of the global economic and financial crisis, financial institutions have embarked on the search for technology tools to help optimize their resources and processes, becoming more profitable, efficient and offering an improved service in order to retain customer loyalty.
But not just any technology is adequate enough to successfully undertake business improvement projects in the financial sector. This technology must meet certain requirements, such as: flexibility, adaptability, fast implementation, reliability and modernity, in line with current and future times.
Amongst these financial institutions are: Davivienda Bank, BMG Bank (Minas Gerais Bank), CABEI (Central American Bank for Economic Integration), Falabella Bank, BCCR (Central Bank of Costa Rica), Banca March –the most solvent bank in Europe-, BNF (National Development Bank), Baneco (Economic Bank), Carrefour Financial Services, Excellent Incasso, and the list goes on.
The following processes can be highlighted as examples of processes automated with AuraPortal:
• Core Business Processes (Credit Concession Management, Goods Received in Lieu of Payment, Document Approval, Credit Committee, etc.).
• Operational Risk Management Processes (Element Protection, Change Control, Preventive Control, etc.).
• Financial Analysis Processes (Legal Analysis, Financial Analysis, Impact Analysis, etc.).
• Customer Management Processes (Campaigns and Promotions, Creation of new Products, Checking Account Creation, Inquiries and Complaints, etc.).
• Procurement, Supply and Outsourcing Management Processes.
• Human Resource Management Processes (Staff Administration, Absence and Overtime Management, Evaluation and Control, Recruitment, etc.).
• Standards Management Processes (Basel II/III, Patriot Act, AML, SOX, Quality, Information Security, Occupational Security, Personal Data Security, etc.).
• And many more.
In the words of Pablo Trilles, Vice President of Aura: "The fact that 20 among the most relevant financial institutions are using AuraPortal with total satisfaction demonstrates that we are speaking of an optimal solution for the financial world. AuraPortal is becoming a strong benchmark in the Business Process Management (BPM) software."
Aura is a global BPM (Business Process Management) software provider delivering a solution that creates, without the need of IT programming, Business Process Workflow Execution Models. AuraPortal is 100% Web-based, and is complementary to existing ERP and CRM systems.
Aura has a presence in 50 countries with more than 500 customers including, among others: Toyota, General Motors, Pemex (Petroleos Mexicanos), Carrefour, ArcelorMittal, PepsiCo, Coca-Cola, Scotiabank, Danone, Sodexo, Kimberly-Clark, Yamaha, Eletrobras, Royal KPN, Bristol-Myers Squibb, etc., as well as many Government Agencies and Departments in several countries.
Aura Headquarters are located in North America (Florida) and Europe (Holland) whereas the software development facilities are located in Spain and India.
Phone: +1 (857) 239-0070 or +1 (954) 600-7100
The Netherlands: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brazil: email@example.com Chile: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eastern Europe: email@example.com
Middle East: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us... Twitter - Facebook - LinkedIn - YouTube - RSS Feed - AuraPortal Blog
Join the AuraPortal Community on LinkedIn