Raleigh, NC, February 15, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Paragon Bank (http://www.paragoncommercial.com) has announced that Jennifer D. Terry has been named director of market strategy, taking on additional responsibilities to aid in the future success of Paragon. In her new role, Terry will build the Client Experience Management Program, further develop the private banking offering and work to expand awareness of the Paragon brand through various marketing strategies.
Terry will maintain her role as senior vice president and client development officer with Paragon and will continue serving commercial clients. She has a wealth of experience that includes more than 28 years in the banking industry. She currently lives in Pittsboro, N.C. with her husband.
“Jennifer has been a tremendous asset to Paragon Commercial Bank as she has served as senior vice president and client development officer,” said Bob Hatley. “Her leadership in these new endeavors will help us continue to grow our brand and provide excellent service to our clients.”
- Terry joined Paragon Bank in 2006 as a senior vice president and client development officer.
- Terry is founding chair of the board of advisors for the “Me Fine” Foundation, a local 501(c)(3) nonprofit which provides necessary resources and financial assistance to parents and caregivers with children being treated at Duke and UNC Children’s Hospitals. Most recently, she completed a term as the organization’s president of the advisory board.
- She is a member of the Meredith College School of Business board of advisors.
- Terry received the Triangle Business Journal “Women in Business” award in 1999. She was named a Woman Extraordinaire by Business Leader magazine in 2003.
- She serves on the executive leadership committee for the Triangle chapter of Go Red For Women, benefiting the American Heart Association. She serves as board chair for the Circle of Red, affiliated with the AHA and Go Red for Women.
About Paragon Bank:
Founded in Raleigh, N.C. in 1999, Paragon Bank provides banking products and services tailored exclusively to the needs of middle-market companies with revenues from $2 million to $75 million, their executives and high net worth individuals. The bank’s business focus includes operating companies in a wide range of categories, professional firms and nonprofit organizations. Headquartered in Raleigh, the bank expanded to open a location in Charlotte, N.C. in 2006. For more information, visit http://www.paragoncommercial.com.
Information in this press release contains "forward-looking statements." These statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially, including without limitation, the effects of future economic conditions, governmental fiscal and monetary policies, legislative and regulatory changes, the risks of changes in interest rates, and the effects of competition.
MMI Public Relations