Denver, CO, February 15, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Alphabetically, its twenty-four best performing self-published books for the year 2012 were:
* Alice & Herman the Bedbug by Jerry Showman
* Beating Neuropathy by Dr. John Hayes Jr.
* Building Foundations of Scientific Understanding by Bernard J. Nebel, Ph.D
* College is Yours 2.0 by Patrick J. O’Connor, Ph.D
* Conexiones Electricas del Aire Acondicionado by Luis Roman
* The Creation: A Letter by Donald Jordan
* A Culture Worth Saving by Robert P. Jones
* Going Green Using Diatomaceous Earth How-To Tips by Tui Rose
* Great Gramma Ann's Scrapbook by Lyndon Kelly
* Grew Up in the Deep South and Saved by Many Angels by Master Sergeant Clayton Arline
* HARVEST by Christopher J. Younger
* The History of Brick Township High School Green Dragons Football by Warren H. Wolf
* Jamaican Adventure with Tori and Paul by Vicki Smith
* Letters to a Young Huntsman by Andrew Barclay
* March Forth by Marci A. Schmitt
* Mary Rode to Bethlehem on Me by Ivan Jensen
* Morning Prayer by Mayumi Ishimoto Pohl
* Our Story Jets & Sharks Then and Now by Cast Members of the Film West Side Story
* A Patient's Guide to Liposuction by Jeffry B. Schafer, M.D., FRSM
* Preparing Our Hearts for Christmas by Bill Wittlief
* Presentation Skills 201 by William R. Steele
* Self-Esteem: Respecting and Valuing Ourselves by Carol Rogne
* You Are Better Than Your Best by Lionel L. Nowell III
* The Zodiac Killer Cover-Up by Lyndon E. Lafferty
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore for discounts ranging from 10%-55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. www.outskirtspress.com.