Minsk, Belarus, August 08, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- Effective Soft has released Intellexer Summarizer, a desktop application equipped with a unique module for patent summarization. Intellexer Summarizer is specially developed to analyze scientific and patent information. Its complex algorithms recognize patent structure and summarize the content on the level of meaning: the principal ideas are excluded and put into coherent informative summary. In addition the main concepts of the patent form up a concept tree to depict the text inner logic.
Processing patents - such as search, comparison and storing - is traditionally considered a hard and time-taking procedure for the following reasons:
- The number of patents grows rapidly.
- Patent data files usually lack systematization.
- A patent as a text has a complicated style.
Summarizer can speed up the process of the patent analysis and make it more effective. It can be used as a stand alone application or part of the document management system to fulfill the following tasks:
- Search for a certain patent. Summarizer generates the summary of the patent which can be read prior of instead of reading the whole patent.
- Comparison of patents. The researcher can compare the patent summaries to find similar patents or documents of the same field (for this purpose another Intellexer solution, Document Comparator may be used).
- Patent storing. An automatically generated summary can become a helpful supplement to the patent document in the database.
Intellexer Summarizer is presented in three versions: Lite, Standard, and Pro. Recommended versions for patent summarization are Standard and Pro. More information and summary examples can be found on Summarizer website http://summarizer.intellexer.com/. Online Demo version is available on http://summarizer.intellexer.com/summ_demo_v2.php.