San Diego, CA, March 16, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- 3 years ago the founder of Pup Protector was the victim of a hit and run driver while walking his dog. In America, on average, a pedestrian is hit every 8 minutes. (iihs.org)
This is a major problem that needs to be addressed. Pup Protector has declared war on this issue and made their mission to spread the word and raise awareness.
The solution is a line of ultra-bright lighted LED leashes and collars. The company is unveiling two amazingly beautiful products that provide simple and effective solutions. The features of these leashes and collars include:
- Stylish design and more fashionable than ordinary products
- Made from cutting edge Thermoplastic Polyurethane
- Considered safe enough to use in eco-friendly baby products
- Much easier to clean than ordinary dog products
- Unmatched Durability
These products are more than just safety products. They also provide the following benefits:
- Make dogs visible at the park, the beach, hiking trails or anywhere that an owner and a dog go at night
- Locate your dog at night among a crowd of dogs or off in the distance
- With different colors, there is the ability to differentiate among multiple dogs if there are multiple dogs in the pack
Pup Protector's mission is to have a light up product on everyone that walks their K9 companion at night or early morning. Pup Protector wants to bring awareness to this issue and provide solutions. Hopefully no one else has to risk their life for their best friend again.