San Ramon, CA, April 26, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Sunflower Systems®, the leader in enterprise asset management software and solutions is pleased to announce that Brian Thompson, VP of Solutions, was the featured guest on a complementary webinar to discuss the many new benefits of their recently released Sunflower Enterprise Version 5.0 solution.
On March 13, 2013, Robert Kaehler of Ascot Associates hosted an information-packed 30 minute webinar as part of the Better Enterprise Asset Management webinar series. Focusing on educational topics of interest to asset management professionals, this episode of Better Asset Management highlighted the expanded functionality, improved usability, and enhancements to existing property and asset management functions in Sunflower Enterprise 5.0, with a focus on how this new release leverages technology to improve efficiency and accountability of assets across organizations large and small.
Mr. Thompson addressed a number of subject areas regarding Sunflower’s new release, including:
· New visualization capabilities for asset locations and configured systems
· Configurable user Home Pages to simplify application navigation
· Improved reporting menus supporting Lists of Values used across the application
· Additional functionality and device support for mobile applications
· Upgraded business intelligence platform for Sunflower Analytics
· Enhanced capabilities for creating and printing barcodes and UID marks
· Using an iPad for simple transactions and reports
· New deployment options including embedded technology and hosted solutions
· Dozens of new features and enhancements to the core modules of Sunflower Assets and Sunflower Contract Reports
About Ascot Associates
Ascot Associates provides management solutions and expert services in the broad area of asset management. In addition to business process engineering and documentation, Ascot Associates performs compliance consulting, training and workshops, systems integration, software implementation, and technology assessment and integration services. With over 50 years of experience represented on staff, Ascot Associates are well respected in many markets, including Federal Government, Higher Education, Government Contractors, Manufacturing, and High Technology.
About Sunflower Systems
Sunflower Systems is an enterprise asset management solutions company specializing in the deployment of software tools and business processes to simplify asset management tasks. Sunflower’s portfolio of solutions enables organizations to improve decision-making, accountability and regulatory compliance for all types of assets including personal property, real property, IT assets, materials, vehicles and more. Sunflower Systems offers a wide range of services including software implementation, training, consulting and operational support. Sunflower Systems has been serving the property management needs of federal government agencies, universities, government contractors and national laboratories since 1997. The company has offices in San Ramon, California and Arlington, Virginia. For more information, please call 866-209-3516 or visit our website at www.sunflowersystems.com.