Statesville, NC, March 24, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Stacey Lentz Benefit Golf Tournament presented by: World of Windows and TharpeRobbins. Join them on Saturday, May 18, 2013 - River Oaks Golf Club, 233 Broken Arrow Drive, Statesville, NC 28677. (1:30 PM Shotgun Start) 4-Person Teams - Captain’s Choice, $60 per person (includes golf, range balls, lunch and dinner). Lots of raffle prizes and auction items.
All proceeds from this tournament go to support the Danny and Stacey Lentz family. Stacey is the wife of Danny Lentz and a dedicated mother to their two young children. In November 2012, Stacey was diagnosed with Glioblastoma, an aggressive form of brain cancer.
Stacey is currently undergoing treatments at Duke University. She and the family have a very long road to recovery, and have already accumulated many medical and other expenses. Please consider this as a great opportunity to help this family in need while enjoying a challenging day of golf.
Contact Todd Pharr if interested in playing, becoming a donor, or tournament sponsorship. Sponsorships include:
· Title Sponsors (Sold) G4G Ministries, World of Windows and The TharpeRobbins Company.
· Meal Sponsor ($750): Named sponsor of the chicken plate meal served following the tournament. Meal will be prepared by Grill for God.
· Platinum ($400): 1 Corporate Sponsorship includes company name/logo on full color banner at tournament site plus 1 team with full tournament entry.
· Gold ($200): 1 Corporate Sponsorship includes company name/logo on full color banner at tournament site.
· Silver ($150): 1 Hole Sponsorship plus 1 most accurate drive or 1 closest to the pin sponsorship. Hole Sponsorship includes 11x17 inch sign.
· Bronze ($100): 1 Hole Sponsorship includes 11x17 inch sign.
· Fairway Friend: up to $100 donation. Volunteers are also needed.
Special Grand Prize with a Hole-In-One on the specified hole. Hole-In-One prizes on all Par 3’s sponsored by Randy Marion Chevrolet of Statesville. Space will be limited to the first 120 golfers, so sign up your team quickly. Make checks payable to G4G Ministries, http://www.g4gministries.com.
Todd Pharr: 704-450-1865