London, United Kingdom, March 30, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- The Russell Bedford accounting network has published the Spring 2013 edition of its twice-yearly Business World magazine, a publication aimed primarily at owners and managers of small and medium-sized enterprises.
Business World delivers views, analysis and guidance written by specialists from within the Russell Bedford network, together with guest authors from other organisations.
Articles in the Spring 2013 edition are:
- Germany: still the strong man of Europe? Although it is the emerging economies in Asia and Latin America that are stealing the headlines at the moment, Germany as an economy and a home for foreign investment is still a force to be reckoned with.
- WTO reform – an agenda for change. The World Trade Organisation can and should be better and stronger; it cannot ignore the fact the world has changed.
- Doing Business 2013: smarter regulations for small and medium-size enterprises. The tenth in a series of annual reports jointly published by the World Bank and IFC looks at regulations that enhance business activity and those that constrain it around the world.
- UK immigration – a guide for non-EU nationals. The UK immigration regulations are complex. This article examines some of the current work immigration categories.
- Double-taxation treaties – helping businesses invest overseas. If you are thinking about foreign investment for your business, something you will need to consider carefully is taxation and its impact on your business.
- Selling your business to private equity. The growth of private equity has made a big difference to not only the opportunities to sell a business, but also how to run a business.
- Tax planning – the future. The role of the tax adviser used to be clear: to minimise the tax you pay using every lawful means possible. But have the lines become blurred?
Business World is available from member firms of the global accounting network or through the Russell Bedford International website. For further information, contact Kempton Bedell-Harper on +44 20 7410 0339. Alternatively, visit the website at www.russellbedford.com .
Notes for Editors
About Russell Bedford International
Established in 1983, Russell Bedford International is a global network of independent firms of accountants, auditors, tax advisers and business consultants. Ranked amongst the world’s leading accounting and audit networks, Russell Bedford is represented by some 460 partners, 5000 staff and 280 offices in more than 90 countries in Europe, the Americas, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific. Russell Bedford International is a member of the IFAC Forum of Firms.
Russell Bedford International
Russell Bedford House
250 City Road, London EC1V 2QQ
T: +44 20 7410 0339