San Mateo, CA, August 21, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- CellarStone Inc., a provider of sales commission and data integration solutions, today announced that its sales commission solution, QCommission, has achieved certified integration status from SAP AG. In order to comply with SAP® Certified Integration requirements, Cellarstone has demonstrated that it has adhered to SAP’s strict guidelines for interfacing with the SAP Business One application.
QCommission uses the SAP Business One Software Development Kit (SDK) provided by SAP to achieve this certified level of integration. The SDK also helps ensure that QCommission is properly authenticated prior to getting access to the SAP Business One data. All access calls to SAP Business One data are through the SDK. It can extract data such as accounts receivable invoices, accounts payable purchase orders, business partners, sales employees, sales quotations and credit memos that are needed in commission calculations. It also understands various price structures and calculates the gross profit automatically.
“QCommission can take out the complexity involved in administering commissions’ payout,” says Gopi Mattel, CEO of CellarStone, Inc. “The robust integration allows it to remove data redundancy, as it can extract the required information from within the system and make the system a single point for administration. The SAP Certified Integration of QCommission helps ensure that the integration follows the best standards and is designed for future releases."
QCommission integrated with SAP Business One provides the following functionality:
· Imports different kinds of transactions, such as invoices, purchase orders, sales quotations, sales orders, credit memos, etc.
· Filters the transactions based on their status (open, closed, paid, etc.), as well as created and/or modified dates
· Automatically handles adjustments and cancellations inside QCommission
· Brings business partner information and set commission plans based on customers or vendors
· Brings sales employees into the system, either as a separate feed or along with the associated transactions
· Provides the ability to set up gross profit calculations based on various item prices or it can be calculated from sales quotations, purchase orders and pay commissions
· Sets up simple or complex plans based on needs
· Calculates commission rates on sales amount, gross profit and quantity
· Splits credits across multiple individuals and provides overrides
· Calculates commissions at any frequency, including monthly, bi-weekly, weekly and quarterly
About CellarStone Inc.,
CellarStone Inc. is one of the premier companies offering products and services in the Sales Compensation arena. CellarStone works with IT, Finance, Human Resources and Sales to manage and implement variable pay and sales commission systems. QCommission has been implemented successfully for companies in many industries including Mortgage, Staffing, Manufacturing, Consulting, Investment Management, Insurance and many others.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in and in several other countries all over the world.
All other companies or product names mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
For more information, contact: