Queens, NY, August 11, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- Belletristic Press announces their first annual writing competition. Five (5) finalists will be published in a Romance-Thriller novelette anthology. Each winner will be compensated $200USD and receive four (4) Trade Paperback copies of the anthology entitled When All Else Fails.
The following must be the opening sentence of your story:
A blood trail led to the door of 37 Henry Lane.
- Each entry must be an original unpublished work
- All entries must be 10,000-15,000 words
- Main characters must be Asian, Black, Latino, or mixed race
- Entries must be submitted in hard copy in standard manuscript format
- Electronic entries will be deleted unread
- Hard copy submissions will not be returned
Deadline: November 1, 2007
Winners will be notified by e-mail on December 15, 2007
Winners will be announced on the Belletristic Press website on December 22, 2007
There is a non-refundable entry fee of $10.00 USD. Multiple submissions are accepted. A non-refundable entry fee must accompany each entry. Make check or money order payable to Belletristic Press, LLC.
Mail entries along with non-refundable entry fee and SASE to:
Belletristic Press, LLC
31-64 21st Street
Long Island City, NY 11106
ATT: When All Else Fails Contest
For further information, contact Delia Aviles at firstname.lastname@example.org