Edinburgh, United Kingdom, April 15, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Housing Benefit in Scotland: Wednesday 19th June 2013 – Edinburgh
· John Giblin, Housing Delivery Division, Department for Work and Pensions
· Gavin Stevenson, Chief Executive Officer, Dumfries and Galloway Council
· Chair: Douglas Edwardson, Head of Housing, Aberdeenshire Council, and Former Chair, Association of Local Authority Chief Housing Officers
· Elaine Gibson, Chief Executive, ANCHO
· Peter Barry, Head of Customer and Community Services, West Dunbartonshire Council
Capita’s Housing Benefit in Scotland Conference comes at a time when radical changes are taking place across the welfare system. The event prepares Local Authorities and Housing Providers on how to manage the new benefits system and support claimants through the transition.
This important conference covers the implementation of the size criteria in the social rented sector and implementation of universal credit and direct payments, as well as focussing on how support and advisory services can manage and guide social housing tenants through the changing system.
Contact: Alex Esson on email@example.com