Irvine, CA, April 14, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Zysco Mobile Computing has recently added a new app to its exclusive catalogue of apps dedicated to assist users in the planning process and keep themselves organized. Pro Project Planner facilitates the design process for individuals who wish to remodel a space as well as any professional interior designers.
One of the most distinctive features is the option to collaborate and sync home improvement projects between users. In addition, with Pro Project Planner users will be able to:
- Visualize any venue and furnish arrangements directly on the photo of a room or sample floor with its Revolutionary Augmented Reality view.
- Track the status of each room, budget, items and more.
- Quickly identify what still needs to be done, who should do it and when it should be done so you can meet your deadline.
- Build a detailed shopping list with relevant items, including quantities and preferred shops for countertops, flooring, baseboards and paint, etc.
- Import contractors list, link projects, quotes and communicate directly with a call or text from the app.
- Set reminders that automatically notify users of impeding tasks.
- Get inspired and bookmark to popular sites (such as Pinterest).
Pro Project Planner also included the ability to email, print, export and backup any planning and budget data. The end goal and motivation for creating this amazing app is the willingness of Zysco Mobile Computing to improve the overall experience of remodelling any dream home by making the design, coordination and planning process less overwhelming and more rewarding.
Pro Project Planner is exclusive for iPad, iPod touch and iPhone. You can enjoy all its features for only $4.99.
Zysco is dedicated to empower the new Mobile Generation with intuitive and sophisticated Productivity Applications. Although focused on the consumer market with a suite of iOS Applications, the company is also delivering enterprise solutions for selected clients.