Brea, CA, April 17, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- It’s going… going… gone right into your mouth. Farrell’s Ice Cream Parlour Restaurants kicked off the start of baseball season by promoting its Double, Triple, and Homerun burger upgrade options to all of its burgers along side promoting Farrell's sponsorship with the Jr. Angels Kids Club program.
Farrell’s offers the upgrade option to add a second burger patty to any of their burgers (called a Double), a third burger patty (called a Triple) or even a fourth patty (called a Homerun) if a guest wants to be their table’s MVP.
“It’s true that Farrell’s is mainly known for our over-the-top and super delicious ice cream concoctions—but, we’re as serious about the rest of the food on our menu as we are about our ice cream,” said Michael Fleming, CEO of Farrell’s. “We hear time and again from our guests how much they love our burgers. Each burger is hand made fresh, never frozen, and topped with only the best ingredients.”
The classic All-American, Swiss Mushroom, BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger, Talk Of The Town, Laredo Burger, Patty Melt and the Aloha Burger can all be upgraded to a Double, Triple or Homerun burger. Guests can also create their own burger, with dozens of toppings to choose from.
The Double, Triple, and Homerun options are available with any burger and start $1.99 additional. Guests at Farrell’s are always encouraged to “Go big or go home!”. Other extravagant Farrell’s creations guests have come to know and love include the Pig’s Trough (that’s a double banana split sundae) and the Farrell’s Famous Zoo that includes over 30-scoops of ice cream.
Extra-sized food is not the only oversized fun at Farrell’s. Take, for example, their Gastronomicaldelicatessenepicurean’s Delight sandwhich. Not only does it come in at a whopping 42 letters in it’s name, but when ordered, it comes to the table with it’s own song.
Jr. Angels Kids Club kits are available to purchase at Angel Stadium, from the Angels website or at any Farrell’s Ice Cream Parlour locations. The Kids Club kits sold at Farrell’s can be purchased for $24.95 and include an additional $30 in free Farrell’s goodies not found anywhere else. There are a limited number of Jr. Angels Kids Club kits and will be unavailable once sold out.
All Jr. Angels Kid’s Club kits include:
· Exclusive Jr. Angels & Farrell’s Mike Trout Jersey
· An Official 2013 Jr. Angels Kid’s Club Membership Passport that acts as the member’s fast pass to the front of the line for Kids Run The Bases after select Sunday home games.
· Two (2) Angel game ticket vouchers
· Jr. Angels Kid’s Club Lanyard
· $5 Angels gift card to go towards an Angels gear purchase
· Farrell’s Kazoo
· Offers for free Farrell’s giant licorice rope, clown sundae, Jr. scoopers entrée, candy, kids meals, classic sundae and a Farrell’s Famous Pig’s Trough.
· Two (2) Free Farrell’s Classic Sundae Cards (Farrell’s Location Exclusive)
· A Free Farrell’s Famous Fake Chicken Dinner (Farrell’s Location Exclusive)
· Plus more
For more information about Farrell’s and to view their menu, visit www.FarrellsUSA.com.