London, United Kingdom, April 19, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- TITUS, a leading provider of information classification and data governance software, is pleased to be an exhibitor at InfoSecurity Europe 2013, taking place from April 23 to 25 at Earls Court in London, UK.
On Wednesday, April 24 at 12:00pm, join John Tatman, Principal IA Engineer with NATO, and Stephane Charbonneau, CTO with TITUS, for their session, "Discover the secret of NATO's ability to identify and protect critical information and prevent data leaks." They will be speaking in the Business Strategy Theatre.
Throughout the week, be sure to stop by TITUS Stand E73.
· Discover how to effectively identify and protectively mark your data with TITUS Classification. Involve your end users to raise security awareness, help prevent data loss and protect intellectual property.
· Find out how TITUS Classification solutions help UK government organizations comply with the UK Government Protective Marking Scheme (GPMS).
· Hear examples of how you can strengthen your DLP by implementing a strategy that changes your corporate culture and makes users accountable for information security.
· Learn how to secure your mobile email with TITUS Mobile, a secure email app that keeps employees personal and business email separate, helping organizations protect corporate email on mobile devices.
· See how TITUS SharePoint Security Suite can help your organization harness the power of user claims and document metadata to ensure that the right people are accessing the right information in SharePoint.
For more information about TITUS at InfoSecurity Europe 2013, follow @TITUS on Twitter.
TITUS is a leading provider of security and data governance software that helps organizations share information securely while meeting policy and compliance requirements. With over 2 million users worldwide, our solutions enable enterprises, military and government organizations to classify information and meet regulatory compliance by securing unstructured information. Products include TITUS Classification, the leading message, document and file classification and labeling solutions that enhance data loss prevention by involving end users in identifying sensitive information; TITUS Mobile, a mobile email solution for securely sending email and viewing attachments on mobile devices; and the TITUS family of classification and security solutions for Microsoft SharePoint. TITUS solutions are deployed within over 500 organizations around the world, including Dow Corning, United States Air Force, NATO, Pratt and Whitney, Canadian Department of National Defence, Australian Department of Defence, and the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.