Raleigh, NC, April 24, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Royal Oaks Homes, LLC (http://www.royaloakshomes.com), an award-winning residential new homebuilder, has announced that the company received recognition as the Level 3 Building Company of the Year as well as in six other categories in the annual Major Achievements in Marketing Excellence (MAME) Awards. This is the third time that Royal Oaks Homes has claimed the MAME Award as Building Company of the Year, following wins in 2008 and 2010. Level 3 for this award honors companies with 101 or more homes closed last year.
Presented by the Triangle Sales and Marketing Council (TSMC) of the Home Builders Association of Raleigh-Wake County (HBA) and the HBA of Durham-Orange-Chatham Counties, the prestigious MAME awards, which evaluated homes built between Jan. 1, 2012 and Dec. 31, 2012, mirror the National Sales and Marketing Council’s Nationals Awards, which have established themselves as the Academy Awards of Triangle new home sales and marketing.
Aside from Building Company of the Year, Royal Oaks Homes received awards in the categories of:
- Best Product Design for a Detached Home with a Sales Price of $175,001-$250,000 – The Carteret Floor Plan in Forest Springs in Holly Springs
- Best Product Design for a Detached Home with a Sales Price of $400,001-$550,000 – The Somerset Floor Plan in The Estates at Bella Casa in Apex
- Best Model Merchandising for a Detached Home with a Sales Price of $250,001-$325,000 – The Carteret Floor Plan in Forest Springs
- Best Model Merchandising for a Detached Home with a Sales Price of $550,001-$700,000 – The Somerset Floor Plan in The Estates at Bella Casa
- Best of the Best Community of the Year: Forest Springs in Holly Springs
- Sales Manager of the Year
Additionally, four Royal Oaks Homes agents, Monica Meinken, Lou Ciesco, Earle Sherman and Marcela Brittl, were recognized as top Multimillion Dollar Producers for 2012.
The MAME awards honored Royal Oaks’ impressive marketing accomplishments, which include extensive involvement in the homebuilding industry and cutting-edge product development, land planning, advertising and merchandising. The company maintains a strong emphasis on buyer relations, general brokerage relations, and sales and marketing team relations.
“It is a great honor for Royal Oaks Homes to be named Builder of the Year for a third time in the MAME Awards, and to receive honors in six other categories as well as recognition of four of our outstanding agents,” said Rich Van Tassel, president of Royal Oaks Homes. “We would like to thank the judges from the TSMC and the HBA of Durham-Orange-Chatham Counties for awarding us for our continuing efforts to build quality homes in the Triangle market designed to showcase the best new home features in the area.”
New Media Content:
Royal Oaks Homes on Facebook:
Royal Oaks Homes on Twitter:
Royal Oaks Homes on YouTube:
- Royal Oaks Homes was named Building Company of the Year based on the following criteria: Involvement in the Home Building Industry, Product Development, Land Planning, Advertising, Merchandising, General Broker Relations, Sales and Marketing Team Relations, Buyer Relations and Company Philosophy.
- Judging for best product design included: a site visit to judge on overall exterior and interior design, market appeal, function, and creative use of interior space as well as creative integration of plan design with site considerations. Royal Oaks Homes submitted a marketing statement which included layout concept, results in the marketplace, unique problems solved, overall craftsmanship and target market.
- For best model merchandising, judging included: a site visit to judge on concept, creativity, and impact of furniture and accessories. Royal Oaks Homes submitted a marketing statement which included concept, target market and budget/cost per square foot.
- Best of the Best Community of the year was based on excellence in the following categories: Best Sales Office/ Information Center, Best Interior Merchandising, Best Landscape Design, Best Land Plan, Best Product Design and Best Community Recreation Complex.
About Royal Oaks Homes, LLC:
Royal Oaks Homes, LLC builds fine homes throughout Raleigh, Holly Springs, Fuquay-Varina, Knightdale, Cameron, Clayton, Wake Forest, Cary, Apex and Angier, N.C. Locally owned and operated, the company focuses on quality of design, construction and customer service, offering a portfolio of plans and a wide selection of standard features from which to choose in price ranges from starters to multimillion-dollar luxury homes. Royal Oaks is a member of the Home Builders Association of Raleigh-Wake County and has received multiple gold and silver awards from the HBA Parade of Homes. In 2008, 2010 and 2012, the company received the highly coveted Triangle Major Achievements in Marketing Excellence (MAME) Building Company of the Year Award, and its president, Rich Van Tassel, was named a recipient of the Builder of the Year Award presented by the Home Builders Association of Raleigh-Wake County (HBA). Additional company awards include 4 Triangle Business Journal’s Fast 50 Awards, the Small Business of the Year by the Apex Chamber of Commerce, as well as consistent listings in the Triangle Business Journal’s premier list of residential builders, based annually by volume in the Raleigh-Durham market. For more information, visit http://www.royaloakshomes.com.
MMI Public Relations