Secrets of Self-Directed IRA Investing Revealed at PENSCO Trust’s Free Educational Event for Financial & Real Estate Professionals in Boston on September 20th 2007
PENSCO Trust Company, a leading custodian for self-directed IRAs, is hosting free educational and networking events for attorneys, real estate professionals, CPAs and financial planners to provide information about important rules and reveal hidden opportunities for tax-deferred and tax-free retirement planning using self-directed investing. The next seminar is Thursday, September 20th in Boston, MA.
“Sixty-six percent of wealth creation in the U.S. has been through real estate and private equity, so why wouldn’t you invest your IRA in what you know,” says Tom Anderson, CEO and founder of PENSCO Trust. Only 2% of IRA investors have tapped into this emerging market, mostly due to lack of knowledge and awareness of the opportunity. Anderson blogs about self-directed IRAs at http://www.tomandersonblog.com.
Financial Advisor David Gagnon, from First Financial Planners, Madison, Connecticut, attended the New Jersey event and said, "Excellent content. Very valuable in setting my practice apart from the competition."
Free Self-directed IRA Industry-Leading Educational Event for Professionals
Pulling together the nation's top talent in the industry, these content-rich seminars will discuss:
• How to buy real estate in a self-directed IRA using a non-recourse loan, by NASB
• How to avoid prohibited transactions, by PENSCO Trust Company
• Tax benefits of 1031 exchanges, by Spectrus Real Estate
• How to use land trusts as an asset protection tool, by North American Realty Services, Inc.
• How to invest in real estate using your IRA, by Pat Rice, author of 'IRA Wealth' and founder of IRA Resource Associates
• New ways to market self-directed IRAs using the Internet, Blogs, PR and more, by R. Levin Marketing Group
Advisors and press: Reserve your seat at www.penscotrust.com. Pre-registration is required.
About PENSCO Trust
For more than 18 years, PENSCO, with offices in New Hampshire, New Jersey, Florida, Texas and California, and with more than $2.1 billion in assets under administration, has enabled investors to take control of their retirement portfolios. For more information, visit www.penscotrust.com.