Fort Myers, FL, June 03, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- dESCO, LLC., the leading software developer for the service industry, released the latest version of their service management solution – ESC version 13. This release includes enhancements and added features to ESC desktop software and ESC Mobile for smartphones, tablets and laptops.
dESCO continues to build upon what ESC service management software already does best – gives service companies the easiest, most efficient way to manage their customers, work and finances in one easy-to-use solution. ESC version 13 incorporates user feedback, ideas from networking groups and historical industry expertise to create a software solution that everyone will love.
Long-time ESC customer and alpha tester, Katie Fowler of Fowler Heating & Cooling, said, "ESC version 13 thinks of it all: from the smallest changes meant to make their system more convenient and user friendly to the incredible new mobile features that have my service technicians rejoicing. ESC is a company that truly cares how their customers use their software. I know Version 13 will continue to make managing my service company that much easier every single day."
New features and enhancements in this version include:
ESC Mobile Updates
- QR & Bar Code Scanning: Scan a part or serial number to quickly find and add items on quotes and invoices.
- Accept/Reject Items on Quotes: Present a complete quote with the ability to select items customers want with the final price adjusting accordingly. Rejected items are saved in the customer account, allowing you to review these items on future visits.
- Capture Customer Work Authorization & Acceptance Signatures: Once a quote is accepted by a customer, capture an authorization signature before work is preformed. The pre-work and post-work customer signatures can be added to appear on the final invoice.
- Create Quotes: Create a new quote in the field that can be accepted to perform work right away or saved in ESC for a future visit.
- View Quotes: See the last 10 pending quotes for a customer with the ability to view details, to accept and begin work.
- Collect Quote Prepayments: Easily accept and record prepayments on quotes which are automatically applied to the invoice.
- Improved Inventory Part Search: Use only one field for searching and receive more accurate results. The new search logic is the same as ESC’s desktop solution.
- View Recent Dispatches: Review the last 10 dispatches assigned to a particular device along with dispatch information and mobile invoice created.
- Invoice Finish Screen: Have the ability to view, print or email the mobile invoice from the finish screen.
- Mobile Printing: Android, iPhone and iPad users can now print through their mobile device. By downloading the PrinterShare app, connect to any Bluetooth and wireless printers around you.
- Mobile Dispatch Notifications: Alert technicians to newly assigned dispatches using ringtones, vibration and text message.
- Dispatch “Quotes to be Scheduled” Panel: Easily see all the accepted quotes that have not been billed or dispatched.
- Collect Quote Prepayments: Accept prepayments on quotes which will post to QuickBooks as an open credit.
- Print QR Code Barcode Labels: Print QR code barcode labels when receiving inventory for faster quoting and invoicing in the field.
- Redesigned Inventory Search: Search inventory and parts easier with a new simplified approach and receive more accurate results.
- Direct Deposit Enhancement: Add direct deposit allocation account labels on paycheck stubs.
- Dispatch Notification Merge Codes: New merge codes added to the dispatch notification feature: Location Name, Location Address, Dispatch Number and Called in By.
- Improved Sales Invoicing: Additional information added to the Sales Invoicing totals area with better grouping of cost items.
Want to learn more about ESC version 13? Register for a free webinar demonstration on Monday, June 24th at 3pm (EST). Reserve your spot online at www.desco-soft.com/ESCv13. Or contact us directly at 800-226-7529 for more details on purchasing or upgrading ESC.
About dESCO, LLC.
dESCO, LLC. is the leading developer of innovative service management software for the service industry. Headquartered in Fort Myers, Florida, dESCO serves more than 30 service verticals, both nationally and internationally. dESCO's flagship product, Electronic Service Control (ESC), is a comprehensive service management solution that enables companies to easily manage customers, work, and finances. ESC provides the tools and features growing and profitable service companies need for success. For more information, visit www.desco-soft.com or contact us at 800-226-7529.
Director of Marketing