Kharkov, Ukraine, June 07, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- The Google Analytics reports webinar will be held on the 27th of June 2013 by Elena Ruchko from Promodo Online Marketing Company.
Main points of the upcoming webinar:
Google Analytics introduction and standard reports:
· How to set up goals in Google Analytics
· How to use Google Analytics ecommerce tracking
· Google Analytics principal metrics (visits/page views, sources of traffic)
· Webmaster tools integration
Top 8 Google Analytics custom reports:
· Not Provided
· Branded vs non-branded traffic
· Visits with transactions
· Most profitable sources of traffic
· Funnel visualizations, drop-offs
· Bounce rate, it’s correct interpretation
· Mobile traffic
· 404 errors
The webinar will be especially useful for ecommerce owners and online marketers who would like to use Google Analytics data more effectively in order to assist with their business goals. Join the free webinar “Google Analytics: understanding the data correctly” at 10 a.m GMT on the 27th of June.
Register here: http://www.promodo.com/blog/webinar-announcement-google-analytics-understanding-the-data-correctly
About the Speaker
Elena Ruchko is an experienced specialist in SEO and online marketing; as an SEO analyst she has worked on a number of western ecommerce projects which helped her gain a valuable and actionable insight into how to make the most of traffic data Google Analytics supplies. Elena is now responsible for marketing at Promodo, but she says SEO knowledge helps her a lot in her work so she is always up to date with everything new in this field.