Allegan, MI, August 23, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- Hanse will be conducting its Annual Preventive Maintenance Seminar for HALT/HASS Chamber Systems September 12 & 13, 2007 in Allegan, Michigan. The seminar will provide an in-depth understanding of all aspects of service and maintenance of these sophisticated systems.
As the technological leader in the HALT/HASS field Hanse plans to bring together an experienced team of experts to provide latest information to assure users of HALT/HASS systems that they are maintained up to date. The seminar will include:
• Electrical Systems: Power & Control, Maintenance Cycle
• Instrumentation: Programmer/Controllers, Vibration Analyzers, Software
• Chambers: Construction, Critical Assemblies
• Heating and Cooling: Liquid Nitrogen, Heating, Safety Features.
• Humidification: Method, Measurement, Calibration
• Vibration Systems: Operation, Table, Vibrators, Product Fixturing
• Installation: Piping, Exhaust, Interconnects, Equipment Placement
• Utilities: Liquid Nitrogen, Compressed Air, Drains.
A live demonstration of a typical installation check out and a HALT/HASS test with a Hanse system will be provided.
Hanse Environmental (Chambers, Vibration Systems), Vibration Research (Programming, Control, Software, Vibration Analysis), Hytech (Vibrators), ABB (Electrical Components), Watlow (Controllers).
The Hanse Campus will be toured including Corporate Headquarters, Test Laboratory, Integration Facility, and Sheet Metal. In addition we will visit our premium supplier of vibration exciters for some sixteen years.
For registration please contact:
Hanse Environmental Inc.
235 Hubbard Street
Allegan, MI 49010