Tokyo, Japan, June 14, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Father's Day 2013 is near and to celebrate this meaningful occasion, Appirits - the Japanese game developed has has just announced a Blessed Father's Day event for their turn-based strategy browser game Einherjar - The Viking's Blood. The event will run in 1 week from 12 to 19 June 2013 GMT+8.
During the event's period, all players need to do is simply logging in Einherjar during Father's Day, 16 June (Sunday), then the Life Point (LP) of all Male warriors who have at least one child will be fully restored. Giving birth to children may be a unique feature of a web game like Einherjar. However, this is only applied to units that are not in Cold Sleep, a mode which freezes units to have more rooms to summon new units.
Moreover, to give players more benefits, the developer will raise the the inheritance rate of elite Jobs and Bloods in Einherjar Marriage and Reincarnation significantly during the event's period. It is recommended that players make good use of the chance to foster a strong generation of Viking warriors.
Einherjar – The Viking’s Blood (http://www.ein-herjar.com/) is a browser-based game combining smooth turn-based tactic and RPG elements that let you start as a Viking leader and strengthen your Viking clan. You must train your army through numerous battles and master tactics for each type of map to subjugate your opponents and forge a vast empire.
- Free to play
- Browser based, no need to download or set up clients
- Turn-based tactics with RPG elements
- Diversified character classes of heroes and braves
- Powerful guild system which enable players to gather for battles
- Unique colonial wars with valuable prizes
- Sukumi relationship (Axe is strong against Spear, Spear is strong against Sword, Sword is strong against Axe)
- Lifelike aging of characters (characters can die of old age)
- Marriage & birth
- Exceptional “cold sleep” function
Appirits (formerly known as KBMJ) is a corporation specialized in developing Internet systems and services. Appirits has participated in the web game market since 2010 and is creating many new games with nearly 11 years of experience in the web industry.
Address: Daikanyama CA Bldg. 1F, 2-20-3, Ebisunishi, Shibuyaku, Tokyo, 150-0021, Japan