Shenzhen, China, June 17, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Kvisoft, one of the leading consumer software provider, releases Data Recovery for Mac for worldwide Mac computer users to restore lost files. The brand-new Mac data recovery application is of intuitive and convenient user interface that users can recover deleted or lost data from multiple storage devices in two easy ways: standard and wizard mode.
The Mac version data recovery software is easy-to-use and powerful that can recover lost and deleted files from computer hard disk, external hard drive, USB flash drive, mobiles, digital camera, memory card, iOS devices, MP3 or MP4 players, CD and DVD as well as other data storage devices. It is capable of restoring various types of files, including office files, videos, audio files, graphics, images, E-mail and etc. It can help users get lost files back on Mac with ease.
"Data loss is a great disaster for anyone that it is a common thing in both work and private life. People may lost many data because of software failure, virus infection, hard drive crash, emptied recycle bin, deleted partition and more situations," said Mike Smith, the developer of Kvisoft Data Recovery for Mac. "Sometimes, people may feel hard to find a good data recovery software which is really helpful in recovering lost files. So we are dedicated to provide the most user-friendly and powerful data recovery tools for computer users."
Key Features of Kvisoft Data Recovery for Mac
1. Recover data from both PC and data-storing devices, such as computer disk, USB, floppy disk, CD or DVD, MP3, digital camera, iPod, iPad, iPhone and other devices.
2. Recover data of any file type, such as Microsoft documents, PDF files, video, audio, photographs, archives and more.
3. Support two data scanning methods: deep scan and quick scan. Users are allowed to scan files by storage device or file type.
4. Support previewing scanned files such as image, documents, movies and etc, so that users can make sure whether the scanned files are what they need.
5. Resume recovery feature allows users to save scanning results for next time or future recovery.
6. Filter scanned results by file format, size or deleted date.
7. It can get lost data back from various file systems, such as FAT16, NTFS, exFAT and more systems.
More details can be checked at: http://www.kvisoft.com/mac-data-recovery/.
Pricing and Availability
Currently, Kvisoft has release the Mac version data recovery and the Windows version is on the way. Data Recovery for Mac is priced at $69.95 per serial number with free life-time after-sales service and upgrade. The free trial version can allow users to scan and preview files.
Kvisoft, as one of the innovative and professional software developing corporation, has a wide range of products like data recovery software, flipbook software, video tools, flash slideshow software, video gallery makers as well as 4 free PDF tools. These user-oriented and user-friendly applications have gained a high reputation all over the world. To get more about Kvisoft, please follow this link: http://www.kvisoft.com/.