Lago Vista, TX, June 20, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- LunchBox Kids board game will launch into 30 Texas Elementary Schools August, 2013.
· LunchBox Kids board game is for children ages 6 and up. The games unique 400 educational health and fitness pop quiz questions along with exercise challenges provides a disguised “workout” in a fun game.
· The manufacturer Paragon Packaging, Inc. is a third generation 90 year old firm, with production in the heart of the USA, in the Chicago area, where they have the best printers and the best access to transportation.
· The game is designed by Cornelson Design, full service marketing, design and print production firm. Owned and operated by Don Cornelson; an award winning, master game board designer with 30 years experience.
LunchBox Kids inventor and CEO, Elizabeth Northcutt, says, “This extraordinary game is designed to engage and teach our children in a fun and constructive way the importance of good nutritional choices, daily physical exercise, and the benefits of a well-balanced healthy lifestyle! After having over 1,000 “Game Plays” with children, teachers, parents, and after school programs, such as The Boys and Girls Clubs of America, it became apparent that children love playing LunchBox Kids. Just as important, teachers and parents are thrilled that children are eager to embrace a game that not only facilitates learning, but also improves a child’s overall physical and mental well being!”
LunchBox Kids 2013 exhibits:
· Texas Elementary Principal’s & Supervisors Association, booth #630, June 12-13 in Austin, Texas.
· Dallas Kids Temp Show (World Trade Center), booth 2816, June 20-23 in Dallas, Texas
· Texas Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance Summer Conference, booth #29, July 15-16 in San Marcos, Texas.
· Texas Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance Annual Expo, booth #29, December 4-7, Dallas Texas.
· National School Supply Association’s Ed Expo, booth #5937, March 8-11, Dallas, Texas.
For more information about LunchBox Kids board game and free teacher and parent resources please visit www.playlunchboxkids.com.
LunchBox Kids LLC, CEO and inventor is available for media interviews about the benefits of LunchBox Kids board game on children’s health.