Ottawa, Canada, June 26, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- PowerStick.com Inc. today began shipping the next generation of its solar-powered portable charging solutions – the PowerBinder.
Designed and engineered with the power and reliability of PowerStick products, the PowerBinder turns an executive leather portfolio into a full-service mobile command centre. It features solar powered technology, flash memory for data storage, and additional storage space for handouts, brochures, and smart devices.
A CES 2013 Innovations & Engineering Award winner, the PowerBinder enables complete control of technology anytime, anywhere.
“The PowerBinder is our fifth generation of charging solutions, but it offers so much more than the ability to simply charge mobile devices,” says Nigel Harris, PowerStick.com CEO. “The PowerBinder is a portable office, consolidating all of a business traveler’s communication needs into a functional, elegant product.”
· One-stop-shop for your charging and storage: Charge devices, store documents, and conserve energy.
· Large solar panel: Charge outdoors using sun power or indoors using patented trickle charge technology.
· Convenient battery and lux meters: Monitor the amount of charge your PowerBinder device has left and the current amount of light energy being harvested.
· Charge several devices: Equipped with a Micro-USB port for charging the internal battery, plus two additional USB ports for charging external devices such as tablets, smart phones, and MP3 players.
· Take your files and media anywhere: Optional built-in flash memory has capacities of 4GB, 8GB, or 16GB.
· Built-in tablet stand: Use your tablet while charging it.
· Adjustable tablet holder: Adjustable grips allow customers to secure tablet devices of varying sizes and styles.
· It’s in the patent: PowerBinder is a unique piece of technology protected by four PowerStick.com corporate patents.
“The portfolio-style console provides consumers with a comprehensive workstation equipped to handle the demands of business professionals and students,” adds Harris. “This is a real game changer.”
The PowerBinder is available now on PowerStick.com with a list price of $199-$249*. Visit PowerStick.com to learn more about the PowerBinder executive portfolio/tablet charger.
To get all the latest news, information and product updates "Like" us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and visit our blog.
*Pricing varies depending on the flash memory size
PowerStick.com by Ottawa’s PowerStick.com Inc., is an award-winning designer and manufacturer of portable power chargers for mobile devices. Founded in 2011, PowerStick.com distributes its products through promotional distributors for corporate events and promotions. Companies such as Microsoft, Google, Cisco, Ford, and AOL have branded chargers from the PowerStick.com line.
What separates PowerStick.com from other technology gadget suppliers is that instead of sourcing its products from overseas, it has teams of industrial designers, design engineers, assemblers and branders working out of its Ottawa factory. This allows its products to carry the “Made in Canada” label, and they are NAFTA compliant. The company also relies on its stable of patents to engineer products that are not only high performers, but unique in their technologies.
Besides the corporate recognition that its products have received around the world, PowerStick.com has also been honoured on four occasions by the Consumers Electronics Association with CES Innovations and Engineering awards.