Chicago, IL, June 26, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- “EzCheckPrinting now allows customers to print on blank checks easily and inexpensively.” Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge, said. “We are happy to say that ezCheckPrinting check writer is now helping thousands of businesses run more efficiently,” he added.
Check printing software developer, Halfpricesoft.com realizes that productivity is important for small businesses in a competitive environment. Businesses need more multifaceted software options. The new edition of ezCheckprinting check writer was released with check-printing versatility, backup and restore feature, and many other money saving options for customers. EzCheckPrinting developers hope this new edition can give customers more controls to print professional checks in house.
• The new edition saves customers time and money by printing checks on blank stock
• This new edition allows multiple users to share EzCheckprinting database over network.
• The new database backup and restore feature allows customers to write checks with peace of mind.
Printing cheques is a snap with ezCheckPrinting! Customers need only to enter the date, payee’s name and amount payable to the payee. This check writer will automatically convert numbers to words. Customers can write and print a check with just a few clicks. New customers can download and try this software free at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp
In addition to its new compatibility with QuickBooks online version, and the many new updates, this check printing software also includes many time saving features of past versions:
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don’t have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Use blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
Starting as low as $39 per installation for a single-user license key or $69 for the QuickBooks compatible version (ezCheckPrinting single user plus Virtual Printer), ezCheckPrinting makes professional looking checks and automated check writing accessible to any size business.
To learn more about this check writer software, visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/product_ezcheck.asp