Berlin, Germany, June 27, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- mikrosonic has released version 2.0 of the RD4 - Groovebox, a music creation app for Android devices that turns any Android phone or tablet into a musical instrument. It combines two virtual analog synthesizers, a beat section with drum kits from classic drum machines and free assignable audio effects.
The new version comes with a new synth called Analog modeled after legendary monophonic synths of the '70s. The new synth has a piano roll and the user can also record notes in real-time with the virtual keyboard. The app supports low audio latency on specific Android devices.
The app has now a 4 channel mixer and the user can choose individually for each channel between the Analog, the Bassline and the drum machine.
- Completely overhauled version.
- App is now called RD4.
- New graphical interface.
- New virtual analog synthesizer with piano roll.
- 4 channel rack mixer.
- Instrument selection for each channel.
- Support for Full HD displays (Sony Xperia Z, HTC One, HTC Butterfly, Samsung Galaxy S4).
- Live recording with a virtual keyboard (Analog synthesizer).
- Piano roll editor with Transpose Pattern, Shift Sequence and Quantize.
- New pattern and bank structure, 2 banks with up to 8 bars.
- New playmodes.
RD4 - Groovebox version 2.0 is available on Google Play as a free demo and a full version for $5.99.
More info at: http://www.mikrosonic.com/rd4