Atlanta, GA, June 28, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- The Georgia Bankers Association (GBA), through its subsidiary, GBA Services Inc., is pleased to announce a new service to help banks market their commercial real estate and other assets to potential buyers.
Bank Assetpoint brought to you by Promontory Interfinancial Network, is the best place to search for and post assets for sale, either directly or through your real estate broker or loan sale advisor, and to connect with specialty service providers. Bank Assetpoint benefits include:
* A large, diverse inventory of local, regional and national listings that attracts more market participants who may be interested in purchasing your bank’s assets and provides a greater array of assets to buy.
* The ease of posting and monitoring a wide range of assets - including performing and nonperforming loans, loan participations, loan pools and commercial OREO –in a single, secure place.
*A database of brokers, loan sale advisors and third-party service providers, searchable by the criteria you select that makes it easy to connect with vendors that provide helpful services, such as valuation and pricing; document review, indexing, and imaging; loan servicing arrangements; etc.
*A simplified due diligence process through the use of virtual data rooms. A web-based platform that doesn’t compete with banks or brokers, promoting greater transparency and market efficiency.
*The trust associated with a marketplace brought to you by Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC, a company that maintains relationships with thousands of banks.
* A site supported by a nationwide promotional campaign.
* Virtual Data Rooms powered by IntraLinks, the industry leader – equipped to house comprehensive documentation and with advanced security features for confidentiality.
* Bank Assetpoint posting fees are generally waived for an introductory period through Dec. 31, 2013.
With questions, contact Promontory’s Danny Capitel, 866.776.6426 x3476, or GBA's David Oliver, 404.420.2036.
About the Georgia Bankers Association: Founded in 1892, the Georgia Bankers Association promotes the general welfare and usefulness of banking and the preservation of a sound banking system. For 121 years, the GBA has provided Georgia’s banks with top-quality professional development, revenue-enhancing products and services, government relations and public advocacy.
Bank Assetpoint is operated by Assetpoint Services, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC.