PR.com: Business Directory, Press Releases, Jobs, Products, Services, Articles
 
Businesses Articles Press Releases Follow @PRcom
Press Release Pricing | News by Category | News by Country | News by US Region | Recent News | PR.com News on Your Site
 

Press Releases

 
AVID Soccer Equipment Review

Press Release


Receive press releases from AVID Soccer Equipment Review: By Email RSS Feeds:

2007 AVID Soccer Equipment Awards Nominations Open


The AVID Soccer Equipment Review has open nominations for their annual awards. Award categories include Best Boot, Best GK Glove, Best Kit, Most Innovative Product and Best Retailer.

Palmdale, CA, September 06, 2007 --(PR.com)-- AVID Soccer opens nominations for our annual equipment awards. Nominations may come from manufacturers, retailers and readers. Any product that will be reviewed during the calendar year is eligible. Nominations can be submitted to (reviews@avidsoccer.com or
http://blog.avidsoccer.com/2007/09/04/avid-soccer-equipment-opens-2007-award-nominations.aspx)

Awards are based on reviews and reader comments on the AVID Soccer blog. Award categories include:

Best Boot – Based on fit, comfort, durability, aesthetics/desirability, price and availability

Best Goalkeeper Glove – Based on comfort, durability, adhesion, aesthetics, price and availability

Best Ball – Based on shape, feel/control, durability, aesthetics/desirability, price and availability

Best Kit – Based on comfort, fit, available styles/colors, durability/wear characteristic, care requirements and price

Most Innovative Product – Based on new products in 2007 that bring a different approach to Soccer; all categories and products are possible, but they must be reviewed by AVID Soccer

Best Retailer – Based on selection, price, speed of delivery and customer service

Each of the awards will be based on review results and reader feedback. The AVID Soccer review will count for 60% of the total score. Reader response will make up the other 40%.

Products for review must be submitted no later than 15 October 2007 in order to give AVID Soccer time to review the product and readers a chance to respond. Information on product submissions can be found at AVID Soccer (http://www.avidsoccer.com/productsubmissions.htm).

About AVID Soccer:

AVID Soccer is a grass roots organization that provides information and training to individual players, groups and teams. AVID Soccer consists of coaches and trainers dedicated to improving the image of soccer; the level of training; and the level of play. (www.avidsoccer.com)

The AVID Soccer Equipment Review provides objective testing services, reviews and information on soccer equipment and related products. They currently have over 20 testers ranging from U-9 players through semi-pro. The AVID Soccer Equipment review web log was founded in March 2006. (blog.avidsoccer.com)

Barnstorming Soccer is a new sponsored feature intended to provide a central connecting point and resource center for youth teams interested in tours. Barnstorming is an alternative to the typical tournament weekend.

###
Contact Information
AVID Soccer Equipment Review
Robert Neill
661.965.1725
Contact
blog.avidsoccer.com

Click here to view the list of recent Press Releases from AVID Soccer Equipment Review
Promote Your Business