Orlando, FL, September 12, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Stonefield Query ad hoc reporting creates in real time, information that answers a single question or a discrete set of questions. Stonefield Query’s solution provides users with the knowledge that often takes the form of tables, charts, graphs, and dashboards. These Ad hoc reports can serve an extremely important purpose. By addressing the specific questions the end-users have, they enable companies to leverage info in a time-efficient manner to improve vital functions and make more strategic decisions.
What can Stonefield Query ad hoc reporting tool do for your company?
Within the reports generated by Stonefield Query, end-users can create queries that allow them to search for specific data. The Stonefield Query ad hoc reporting solution empowers end-users to create simple or sophisticated reports, by having functions that allow them to tailor reports to best match its content with the intended audience.
What does a great ad hoc reporting tool look like?
Stonefield Query’s ad hoc reports bring to light business-critical information that help enterprise users with their decision-making, strong ad hoc reporting tools will also have design elements that cater to easy viewing. This will help business users quickly find and comprehend the data they need. Other features of the Stonefield Query ad hoc reporting include data visualizations in the form of charts and graphs and it’s ability to connect with different several different kinds of data. Choosing the right Ad hoc reporting tool is important the end-users so that they are able to generate reports with little or no training.
How does Stonefield Query meet the needs of end users who utilize ad hoc reports?
Some of the features of Stonefield Query include:
- Real time reporting: Stonefield Query is directly connected to your data source.
- No need to export and import data. Your reports, dashboards, charts and graphs are updated in real time as soon as you hit refresh.
- Dashboards: The latest version of Stonefield Query SDK software offers a user-friendly executive dashboard solution that provides "real time" information about your business performance. Unlike conventional ad hoc database reporting solutions, Stonefield Query has a short learning curve, letting you deliver a business reporting solution to end users faster. Stonefield Query is highly flexible, letting you create advanced reports in hours instead of days.
- Drilldowns: With a single click of the mouse you can drill into a chart to see what makes up the numbers.
- Charts and Graphs: Now everyone can create stunning charts and graphs. Their easy-to-use Chart Wizard leads you step by step through the creation of your graphical masterpiece. Select from over 35 different graph types with hundreds of variations to serve your graphing and charting needs.
- PDF output: Now that you've created your masterpiece you can output your chart or graph to PDF and various image formats with just a few clicks of the mouse.
- Schedule and Email: Stonefield Query lets you schedule charts/graphs to run at anytime of the day. Then you can have them automatically emailed to specific people.
- Gallery tools: Click on the gallery tools button and open up nearly unlimited possibilities for formatting and customizing your graphs and charts.
Stonefield Software is presenting the new .NET version of Stonefield Query at the upcoming Oracle Open World 2013 tradeshow and conference September 22–26, 2013 in San Francisco, CA. Visit Stonefield Software’s booth (3824 Moscone West) for a complete demonstration of the latest release of the award-winning database reporting solution.
Visit the website to download a free full function trial version of Stonefield Query SDK Version http://www.stonefieldquery.com
About Stonefield Software, Inc.
Stonefield Software Inc., the maker of the award-winning Stonefield Query, has been developing Business Intelligence Reporting solutions since 1991.
Stonefield Software's SDK version of Stonefield Query works with most database applications including: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access, DB2, Sybase, MySQL, Pervasive, FoxPro, and more.
Stonefield has partnered with over 800 OEM and ISV partners to deliver ad hoc query and Business Intelligence (BI) reporting solutions to more than 225,000 users in over 65 countries globally to date. Our customers span all sectors and industries from: public to private, military to non-profits, Fortune 500 to SMEs.
Stonefield Query has been designed and developed with the end-user in mind.