San Francisco, CA, September 28, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- IT Sales and Marketing professionals today struggle to access and analyze the large amounts of prospects & customer data stored in disparate systems within their organizations as well as external social media data beyond the reach of their CRM systems. Often they must rely on outdated information, which can cause them to miss out on profitable up-sell & cross-sell opportunities, or incomplete information, which can lead them to rely on only gut instincts when making strategic decisions such as offering incentives to engage customers and prospects.
With C360 Tech SalesCloud, marketing professionals can incorporate social sentiment insights, competitive intelligence & sales ready insights directly into their campaigns to more easily identify and target prospects and influencers and help drive incremental sales. Additionally, sales professionals can gain deeper insights into customers, allowing them to quickly identify the most influential and relevant contacts at an account.
C360 Tech SalesCloud is a powerful Customer Engagement Intelligence solution, a set of applications designed to enable real-time insight from customer data, which allows for highly personalized and targeted initiatives that can help grow both revenue and profit for IT companies.
“We saw an opportunity with C360 Tech SalesCloud to identify actionable sales leads, take-out competition, up-sell & cross-sell, and expand to global markets,” said, Director - Campaign Programs at a leading ERP software company.
C360 Tech SalesCloud comprises eight fully integrated offerings:
1. Account Profile, which helps IT sales teams for target market sizing and territory planning based on company revenue, employees, industry, country, state, region, DUNS, SIC etc.
2. Tech Install, gives end-to-end visibility of Software, Hardware & Cloud installations with product, model, version, modules, system age, system status, maintenance support dates, renewal status, end-of-life etc. to engage and help convert prospects by running focused, opportunity driven, personalized & timely marketing campaigns.
3. Sales Map, which can give IT sales and marketing managers real-time customer insight into project opportunities & potential sales leads such as new deployment, upgrade, tech refresh etc.
4. Sales Signal, gives qualified sales leads through real-time sales flash of IT projects, early visibility into IT initiatives, budget, time frame etc.
5. Contact Intelligence, which allows IT sales and marketing teams to leverage real-time customer sentiment, contact insights and relevant audience discovery.
6. IT Org Charts, gives a comprehensive view of IT department structure and key hierarchy reporting structure to improve efficiency in account planning & relationship building efforts at various decision maker & influencer levels.
7. Data Maintenance, which allows IT sales & marketing teams to leverage dedicated team support for new accounts discovery, contacts refresh, sales leads, research-on-demand, ensuring highest level of data quality assurance.
8. Campaign Advisory, a customer council program that convenes monthly to discuss / share / suggest best practices, sales training, latest trends, market insight & competitive intelligence to help you make informed decisions on campaign plans.
“C360 Tech SalesCloud, which offers real-time customer insights and personalized selling recommendations that allow our sales teams to create target lists, increase the effectiveness of our sales messaging and seize sales opportunities from anywhere,” says Vice President – Sales, at a leading Storage systems company.
“Legacy data options such as Org charts, universal web scoops, generic technology name list, data resellers etc does not offer any real sales driven value for technology marketers in today’s fast paced, changing economies. What IT sales teams really need is to learn sales intelligence of where they can sell their products, take-out competition & expand to global markets at a low cost data subscription model. C360 is exclusively focused on that,” says Loisel Maribbay, Operations Director, Corporate360.