Cluj-Napoca, Romania, September 29, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- In January 2013 Zenith Hospitality Solutions GmbH chose HSDS to do all support, maintenance and development for its groundbreaking CRS, ZenRez.
- All rates and availability are managed through ZenRez so that clients have one view on all sales channels.
- ZenRez integrates with all major PMSs so that the hotels front desk is always in synchrony with its other sales channels.
- Zenith has an expert team of revenue managers that can operate ZenRez for its clients.
- Zenith’s managed services ensure the best performance for clients hotels on all sales channels while enabling the hotel employees to stay focused on their guests.
ZenRez offers global distribution reach.
- 4 GDSs
- All Major OTAs (200+)
- Web booking engine, customized
- Mobile booking engine, customized
- Facebook booking engine app, customized
- In-house call center module
Adriaan Kleingeld, CEO HSDS:
“HSDS is happy to announce that Zenith Hospitality Solutions GmbH based in Berlin Germany, chose HSDS to support and develop its CRS solution ZenRez. Zenith is doing great things in the market, I especially like the fact that they are not just selling software, but moreover deliver a highly qualified team who help the hotels get the maximum from its fabulous suite of Hospitality SaaS products. In Andreas Erlemann they definitely have a European leader in all matters distribution and revenue management.”
Andreas Erlemann, CEO Zenith Hospitality Solutions GmbH:
“The choice was simple, having worked with Adriaan Kleingeld and his core team for more than five years during my Grand City (largest Hotel Management company in Germany) days, I knew I wanted the same professional approach I had become accustomed to. Adriaan’s team have proved that nothing is impossible, in fact his team have such an in-depth knowledge of the Hotel Industry they actually help drive Zenith forward with great ideas and innovations. What I also appreciate is the idea of perpetual innovation. I can guarantee my clients in turn they will never have obsolete solutions as HSDS has a large highly qualified team developing and taking all my requests into their road map.”