Montreal, Canada, October 03, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Stingray Digital, the leading supplier of music services for multi-channel television service providers worldwide, announced today the availability of The KARAOKE Channel App for Samsung Smart TVs. Designed and optimized for the large screen experience, this easy-to-use app delivers thousands of high-quality HD karaoke videos to television sets instantly through Internet streaming.
"We are pleased to deliver The KARAOKE Channel TV App to the Samsung Smart TV platform," says Eric Boyko, President and CEO of Stingray Digital, owner of The KARAOKE Channel. "Samsung Smart TV owners will now enjoy the best karaoke experience available today: HD karaoke videos displayed on large screen tvs with the catalog, features and convenience that Internet streaming allows on the Samsung Smart TV platform."
Designed and optimized for large screen TVs, The KARAOKE Channel TV App's streamlined interface makes it easy to use and with features like full screen mode, as well as the ability to queue songs, this app is the perfect solution for hosting a karaoke party at home. The app instantly streams content to TVs connected to the Internet, thus taking full advantage of The KARAOKE Channel's library of more than 8,000 licensed, high-quality songs. The refined navigation makes it quick and easy to browse, search and play songs.
Customers may try the app for free with a selection of complimentary songs before purchasing one of three flexible subscriptions to access the full library of thousands of karaoke videos.
Promotional video of The KARAOKE Channel TV App: http://youtu.be/LNDS033qaw8
About The KARAOKE Channel
The KARAOKE Channel, with a library of thousands of professional quality karaoke songs, has been spreading the fun of karaoke on TV as a video on demand service available in more than 55 million homes worldwide, online with The KARAOKE Channel ONLINE community and download store, and as a mobile app for iPhone and iPod touch and Android. For more information, visit www.thekaraokechannel.com.
About Stingray Digital
Stingray Digital is the leading multi-platform music service provider in the world, with more than 75 million subscribers in 71 different countries. Properties include:
· Galaxie, the leading digital music service on TV in Canada and in the US (www.galaxie.ca)
· The KARAOKE Channel, the world’s largest licensed karaoke library and karaoke service on TV and Internet (www.thekaraokechannel.com)
· Music Choice Europe, the leading digital music service on TV in Europe and Africa (www.musicchoiceinternational.com)
· Concert TV, a video-on-demand service distributed to 45 million homes in the US, Canada and Europe (www.concerttv.com)
· Stingray360, a leader in sensorial marketing solutions for business (www.stingray360.com)
· Stingray Music, music licensing for film, television, advertising and other (www.stingray-music.com)
Stingray Digital is financially backed by Telesystem and Novacap. Headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, the company has 200 employees in offices across Canada and additional offices in Los Angeles, London England, Mexico City and Tel Aviv. For more information, visit www.stingraydigital.com.