New York, NY, September 14, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- Syntheway releases ElectriKeys ePiano, an electric piano emulation based on vintage Fender Rhodes MK1, Hohner Clavinet D6, Wurlitzer and Yamaha CP-70 e-pianos.
Sound Synthesis and Sampling offers the closest experience of playing a real electric piano. ElecriKeys ePiano run under Windows and Linux based VST/FST hosts.
- Sound is generated via a hybrid method that combines synthesis and sampling techniques, to create the most realistic sounds of these vintage electric pianos.
- e-Piano Selector. One instrument offering the sound of four legendary e-pianos:
# Fender Rhodes Electric Piano (Stage Piano Mark I)
# Hohner Clavinet D6
# Wurlitzer Electric Piano
# Yamaha CP-70 Electric Grand Piano (Brilliance: Mellow, Normal and Bright)
- Tremolo Section: Recreates the classic effect (which was called vibrato on the real Rhodes™ front panel). Contains a LFO (Low Frequency Oscillator) with modulation depth, frequency and offset. The panning slider controls the output effect distribution between left and right speaker and to help create a broad spectrum of stereo tremolo effects.
- 5-Band Parametric Equalizer: EQ composed of five parametric filters with Frequency, Bandwidth and Gain knobs. Equalization allows you to lower or raise the volume of specific frequency ranges for bass and treble manipulation.
- Decay & Release Time: Decay sets the note decay while the key is pressed. Release sets the release (fade out) time after the key is released, offering unique tone to each player.
- 32 presets for Tremolo effects and Parametric EQ ready to play. Creating new sounds is as simple as combining these presets in different ways and tweaking any associated parameters from there as desired.
- Signal's Harmonic Spectrum (Freq. analyzer)
- Full MIDI Automation: Complete MIDI Continuous Controller. Every parameter can be controlled via MIDI or host automation.