Reston, VA, November 13, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- College Credit Programs has been tracking and documenting the success users of their program have been achieving and have released several case studies showing how members of the military both active and retired have been able to dramatically save time and money in earning their degrees by applying professional training received in the military as well as at higher-ed learning intuitions. CCP’s technology platform and customized service program has helped students earn over 2,917,696 NTE semester hours while saving more than $927 million in tuition.
Automating the Planning Process
Part of the problem with most higher education institutions is that they do not have time to help incoming students on what their professional training can be applied as in semester credit hours or for which degree path, it also cuts into the profitability of that institution leaving many applicants feeling like they are getting the run around, and in some cases as documented by newspaper articles, they are told they have to start over.
The challenge for individuals today is they need to find and contact schools that will (1) accept their transfer credits, (2) assess their work experience for credit (3) accept challenge exams for credit, (4) accept their military training for credit, and (5) allow students to earn the maximum amount of NTE credits to complete or earn their degree in the fastest method available, all while comparing all the credit hour and school fees at accredited institutions, and timeline to achieve their goal.
That is where the technology platform used by CCP comes in with their patented and copyrighted process issued under US Patented Process No. 6,789,089 B2 for “Automated Planning Process” in 2004. The technology was originally developed and used to automate degree planning for the training the military offered as evaluated by the American Council on Education (who started doing this in 1942) and giving college credits for military training. There are several hundred accredited colleges and universities who accept NTE credits and over 2,500 resources available online for students who use CCP’s services to fulfill their degree requirements from learning how to apply for tuition loans to taking tuition free classes and earning college credits.
Undergraduate Student Benefits
Undergraduate students pursuing an Associate or Bachelor degree using the CCP program averages a savings of $6,058.50 and applies 21 semester credit hours toward their degree from an accredited institution.
Published Case Study Results
In the case study series released by CCP today covering several 2013 success stories outlining dramatic savings in time and tuition for active duty and military veterans including helping one complete their degree requirements online.
· Willie L. (Air Force) 35 semester hours of credit toward his degree, which saved him more than $10,885 in tuition
· Larry O. (Navy) 68 semester hours of credit toward his baccalaureate degree, which saved him more than $21,420 in tuition
· Greg B. (Navy) 86 semester hours of credit toward his baccalaureate degree, which saved him more than $26,230 in tuition
· Tony E. (Navy) 87 semester hours of college credit for the professional training he had completed in the military, saved him more than $27,405 in tuition
· Kenny L. (Army) 99 semester hours for his military training and transfer credit from the community college previously attended which saved him more than $29,250 in tuition
· Jeff G. (Army) 95 semester hours of college credit for the professional training he had completed in the military, saved him more than $33,575 in tuition
· Daniel R. (Navy) 30 semester hours of college credit for the professional training he had completed in the military, saved him more than $19,710 in tuition
· David G. (Air Force) 65 semester hours of college credit for the professional training he had completed in the military, which saved him more than $26,910 in tuition
· Dean W. (Army) 84 semester hours of college credit for the professional training he had completed in the military and transfer credits, which saved him more than $36,235 in tuition
For more information, please visit the College Credit Programs website to see further details on the case studies listed above.
About College Credit Programs
College Credit Programs Is a destination website designed to help individuals who want to further their education and earn a Baccalaureate, Master's or Doctorate Degree. They also help organizations with tailored education programs for their employees, Human Resources departments for adding benefits for their employees or higher education institutions that want to be more innovative. For more information please visit their website: http://www.collegecreditprograms.com Email: email@example.com or call (415) 683-0738.