Dunedin, FL, November 15, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- What: 21st Annual Downtown Dunedin Craft Festival
When: November 16 - 17, Saturday & Sunday, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Where: Main Street in Downtown Dunedin
Navigational address: 271 Main Street, Dunedin, FL 34698
Admission: Free and open to the public
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 561-746-6615
The Rock & Roll potter will be performing this weekend during the 21st Annual Downtown Dunedin Craft Festival. Don Williams, will be sharing his techniques and skills on his pottery wheel. Festival patrons will see first hand how he creates his beautiful pieces while enjoying some rock and roll tunes. The demonstrations are scheduled at the top of every hour starting at 11:00 am and running until 3:00 pm.
This popular fall craft festival, featuring 100 of the finest crafters in the country, will take place along Main Street in downtown Dunedin. An eclectic array of original handmade items priced to suit all budgets will include unique holiday gift items. The festival allows shoppers to get a head start on their holiday shopping and offers an alternative to crowded malls, all in a fabulous outdoor setting. A Green Market will showcase a broad selection of exotic plants, as well as dips and other gourmet items. Admission is free and open to the public.
Additional Information About the Festival:
· Juried outdoor craft showcase
· Original crafts - Handmade in America
· Unique and affordable gift items
· 100 crafters from 30 different states
· Prices set to suit all budgets - ranging from as little as $3 to $3,000
· Crafters hand-selected from hundreds of applicants
· All crafters on site for duration of festival
· Sponsored by the City of Dunedin
· Vast array of craft media including folk art, pottery, personalized gifts, handmade clothing, basket weaving, beaded utensils, candles, cork assemblage, fabric design, fiber quilts, fused wax & glass, hair accessories, handbags & accessories, handmade cards, leather, mosaic, wood, painted wood, plaster craft, stained glass
· Green Market offering a wide variety of quality plants including exotics as well as dips and gourmet items.
About American Craft Endeavors:
American Craft Endeavors (ACE) produces some of the nation’s most exciting high-end juried craft shows in many of Florida’s vibrant downtown areas and popular tourist destinations including the Lauderdale by the Sea Craft Festival (Fort Lauderdale, FL), the Holiday Craft Festival on the Ocean (Jupiter/Juno Beach, FL), the Downtown Stuart Craft Fairs (Stuart, FL), the Siesta Fiesta Craft Festival (Sarasota, FL) and the Downtown Sarasota Craft Festivals (Sarasota, FL) among others. The group’s founders personally select unique, culture rich cities for their show locations providing a complete outdoor experience unmatched by other festivals. All crafters are hand-selected from hundreds of applicants in order to ensure a superior event featuring diverse art media and the highest quality of original handmade crafts.
For additional information on the 21st Annual Downtown Dunedin Craft Festival and other American Craft Endeavors craft shows across the country, visit www.artfestival.com or call 561-746-6615.