Leverkusen, Germany, November 20, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Infobest introduces the latest update for Mix Me – Your Virtual Closet, the Android app created to help users easily organize and match their clothes in any busy day - while coming from work, while going to the gym – or just for fun.
Fun and easy to use, Mix Me will never leave its users unprepared before an important event. With Mix Me people can photograph all their actual clothes, mix and match them to create new outfits, to plan outfits and to always be ready on time.
Due to the amount of positive feedback Mix Me - Your Virtual closet had, it was decided to upgrade the app in order to offer more to the users of Mix Me – Your Virtual Closet. Infobest has created a tutorial to guide users through the app and also created new features to help users manage their photos and collections easier.
This latest version of Mix Me – Your Virtual Closet is already available and ready to be installed on Google Play. The main key features of the Mix Me application are free and the user has the option to upgrade to a premium version, for only 0.99€ lifetime.
- Good quality pictures.
- Auto-focus supported.
- Store photos on the SD Card.
- Load your pictures from your phone's gallery.
- Create different collections to organize outfits.
- Browse and mix photos throughout any collection, mix and match and try on clothes.
- Share different clothes combinations with your friends via third-party apps or on social media.
- Create outfits and save the desired outfit in your virtual wardrobe.
- No Wi-Fi connection needed for your virtual closet.
- Easy photo session management.
- Easily delete unwanted images from your virtual closet and continue to plan outfits.
- A great help tutorial to get you started to mix clothes efficiently.
Unlimited number of sessions
Unlimited number of photos