What Does Business-Inform Offer Its Exhibitors in 2014
Business-Inform 2014 Expo will be held in May (20-22) 2014 in Moscow (All-Russia Exhibition Center, pavilion #20). The event definition is – Office and Computer Equipment, Supplies and Parts, Software and Modern-Office-Informational-Support International Exhibition.
1. A chance to exhibit products at All-Russia Exhibition Center, well known both in Russia and abroad. Being easily accessible geographically, well-equipped, with years of practical experience All-Russia Exhibition Center is one of the best places to hold International Exhibitions.
2. An opportunity to show products and perform negotiations with Russian office equipment, supplies, and software sellers’ representatives. Business-Inform informational agency specialists have studied the Russian office equipment market for more than 18 years. Russian resellers database created by the agency contains information about more than 7500 active companies. All this companies during February and April will receive and invitation to visit the exhibition with detailed description of exhibitors and their products. Moreover, to invite the Russian seller-companies the agency would use not only its own resources but help from its numerous business-partners. Also a month before the exhibition, the agency will supply every exhibitor with more than 1300 addresses of the leading Russian office equipment and supplies sellers so that the exhibitors would be able to invite them to their booths themselves.
3. An opportunity to show products and perform negotiations with Russian office equipment, supplies, and software buyers representatives. The database of the printers, copiers, MFPs, and supplies catalogs subscribers published by the Agency, keeps the information on more than 30000 specialists in 16000 Russian companies, buyers of office equipment, supplies and software. The invitations that will be sent to these specialists will contain detailed description of all exhibitors and their products. More than that the invitations will be distributed among specialist from buyer-companies during specialized conferences and seminars dedicated to technical and informational equipping of modern office, planned by the agency in January-May 2014.
4. A possibility to discuss computer and office equipment market problems and perspectives during open discussions. The program of the exhibition includes series of special reports, which will present listeners the results of marketing researches, technical and technological solutions for all segments of office equipment market in Russia as well as world-wide. All listeners will have an opportunity to get their questions answered receive by the leading industry experts, to exchange opinions on possible solutions to the present day market problems, to share experience.
5. A chance to get exhibitors promotional, marketing, and informational support for their products on Russian and international markets. The Informational support of the exhibition implies the wide program of informing potential visitors about exhibitors and their products. The promotion of the Business-Inform 2014 exhibition is made via Internet and mass-media, as well as through specialized catalogs (Laser Printers and mfps, Copiers, Supplies, etc.), through electronic news digest Business-Inform E-News Digest, during partners’ expos, and through personalized mailing lists. Agency’s pr team publishes exhibitors’ press-releases on a weekly basis on more than 30 Russian news-sites. The results of Business-Inform 2014 are planned to be published as a Business-Inform Review articles compilation with the most interesting reports, discussion excerpts, proposals made during the exhibition in two languages (Russian and English). This brochure will be available in pdf format for free downloading on exhibition website. The most interesting reports, discussion excerpts, proposals made during the exhibition will be also published in Russian and international press. It is planned to set up virtual Business-Inform 2014 exhibition before 1st of June 2014 on the web-site. Additionally after the exhibition to the end of 2014 every month the agency will be presenting the offers from exhibitor-companies on exhibition’s site, and will mail them to more than 7500 office equipment and supplies seller-companies.
6. A discount for all promotional materials in “Business Inform” agency’s publications and useful gifts. Every year the agency publishes eight catalogues of printers, copiers, multifunctional devices and supplies with a total number of 750000 copies printed. All exhibitors will have 30% discount for any promotional materials in these publications. All exhibitors will receive an individual login and a password for free access to all sections of our site (includimg paid ones).
7 (495) 9886146